Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small tweak to Chroma's 1st ability

Zoh_Veldae

Quite honestly, I don't use Chroma's 1st ability "Spectral Scream". I don't know anyone who actively does, Chroma-main or not and I really don't see any reason why anyone should start using it. The damage is quite low, the downsides are too many to even consider (being locked into the "breath" pose, no other weapons allowed) and its main gimmick of dealing a basic status of your choice doesn't really come into play when the basic status on their own aren't as used AND you can only switch it while in your arsenal, outside of missions.

My suggestion for a tweaking of this ability will try to cover all its aspects, from utility to aesthetic. If any of it sounds off for some reason, please let me know exactly what it is.

On the first topic, I'd like to address the aesthetics of the ability. As I see it, it's far too plain. I understand that it doesn't really have much to elaborate on: it's breathing fire like a dragon. Very old-school, simple, stylish. But nowadays, we get to see dragons in videogames and other media depicted doing so much more. I suggest having Chroma's first ability "Spectral Scream" to work as follows: on activation, play out as it does right now, but as you leave the ability on longer, the area of effect starts getting narrower but longer, focusing from a stream of fire into a concentrated laser beam of destruction. As reference, I'd like to dub this effect the "Godzilla Beam". The name should be enough to provide a mental image of what I'm writing about. It would also gradually increase the damage output, therefore solving two of the ability's  main issues: the damage and the range. As an extra, we could even take it one step further and make the "Godzilla Beam's" trail on surfaces then explode for additional damage. I believe quite a few anime employ that effect on some attacks, so it should be easy to visualize. If I may be allowed to, I'd even go as far as saying that this change to the ability would make it look "wicked cool".

The second topic will be to discuss the utility of the ability. The game has changed quite a bit from its humble beginnings to the point where several of the "old-school" warframes are starting to be left behind, unable to function as well as they did. With the recent wave of "warframe reworks and QoL changes" most have been brought up to speed with the current requirements of the game. Chroma did get some much deserved changes from this, and I am really sorry if it sounds as if I'm some "unsatisfied customer" when DE did a fine job at it, but he could have gotten a little more out of the package. Along with being a terribly underutilized ability, its augment mod is by extent also left without much purpose. The effect it adds is interesting on paper, but its numbers are just not good enough to merit a mod slot. I suggest the mod be tweaked to keep its main mode of operation while also utilizing the change I suggested above by having it make the ability start out as the "Godzilla Beam" instead of having to wait until it is done focusing, but also keep the "after burst" effect should the ability be kept on for long enough. But to make the mod attractive enough for the metagame, I suggest having the "after burst" work in two steps: the first blast will deal damage that grows as the ability is left on but as it hits an enemy it will trigger a secondary explosion that adds a percentage damage bonus based of that enemy's health/shields values in a wide area around the point of impact. The percentage for which would also steadily grow as the ability is left on. This will allow it to take down stronger enemies while also keeping its usability as the missions increase in level.

And for now, this is all I can put to words on the topic. Should I recall other points of interest, I will edit the post accordingly. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this. Hopefully it will all be understandable.

Have a good one!

Funny, I got through the first line in your thread ready to suggest the very same idea.  I would really like this and to see Spectral Scream implement the new beam weapon mechanics, as suggested by another in this post.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/927270-chroma-spectral-scream-change-to-new-beam-mechanic/?tab=comments#comment-9540513

Would also be cool if Spectral Scream activated a flight mechanic for Chroma (just wishful thinking due to aesthetics, not an actual request)

chroma_version_3_watermarked_by_kevin_gl

Edited by SixDimensions

4 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

People don't use his 1st and 4th because why. Same how people don't use Ember's or Frost's 1st except on accident or "hey, let's press 1 sometimes.

Chroma is all about his 2nd and 3rd and I'd rather see his 3 fixed.

His 3 is fine, what do you mean fixed? 

Plus I don’t see abilities being ignored by the community a reason for them to be ignored by the people who make the game lol. Might as well remove them then.

Edited by BigPapiPimp

12 minutes ago, BigPapiPimp said:

His 3 is fine, what do you mean fixed? 

Plus I don’t see abilities being ignored by the community a reason for them to be ignored by the people who make the game lol. Might as well remove them then.

I mean, why go Chroma when you can go Rhino which can be tankier, buff the whole team and still do as much damage as max strength Chroma, and being able to CC like a god. Oh and, Mirage does more damage in light than Chroma does at full buff. Volt's shield will buff you better than Chroma, Volt's shield can also be carried by you or others. Oh and guess what, Ember's 3 will buff your fire weapons so well that it will outdamage Chroma. Yeah! Chroma's 3 sucks d1cks the way it is now. Chroma's thing was power, and now it's just in line with other frames. Chroma is nothing worth mentioning now, it's pathetic compared to what it was and it's pathetic that you can compare it equaly to other buffers, and that's when Chroma is at max strength and others are at like 230ish. Pathetic.

Community doesn't ignore abilities, it begs for them to be useful.

57 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

I mean, why go Chroma when you can go Rhino which can be tankier, buff the whole team and still do as much damage as max strength Chroma, and being able to CC like a god. Oh and, Mirage does more damage in light than Chroma does at full buff. Volt's shield will buff you better than Chroma, Volt's shield can also be carried by you or others. Oh and guess what, Ember's 3 will buff your fire weapons so well that it will outdamage Chroma. Yeah! Chroma's 3 sucks d1cks the way it is now. Chroma's thing was power, and now it's just in line with other frames. Chroma is nothing worth mentioning now, it's pathetic compared to what it was and it's pathetic that you can compare it equaly to other buffers, and that's when Chroma is at max strength and others are at like 230ish. Pathetic.

Community doesn't ignore abilities, it begs for them to be useful.

Chroma still outdoes rhino regularly, and rhino can only buff himself when it comes to armor.

id encourage you to not compare him to embers accelerant, as it applies to specific damage, and to mirage, since her buff is subjective to lighting. I would also encourage you to not be be so small when it comes to your language, as you said, we all want chroma to be fun, but when you start getting jumpy it just wastes time.

Anyway, I’m behind the popular idea of his 1 dealing damage ticks as the beam rework. I’d also like if they put his 1’s augment as a base part of the effect, firing off at the start and finish, and every 5 seconds it’s activated.

they could change his augment so it works like mesa’s 1, her embers new 4 damage ramp, or both.

edit: you know what man, I apologize, so I edited out the part where I insult you. Never let anyone insult you alright? Respond the same way if someone did it in person lol.

Edited by BigPapiPimp

1 hour ago, BigPapiPimp said:

Chroma still outdoes rhino regularly, and rhino can only buff himself when it comes to armor.

id encourage you to not compare him to embers accelerant, as it applies to specific damage, and to mirage, since her buff is subjective to lighting. I would also encourage you to not be be so small when it comes to your language, as you said, we all want chroma to be fun, but when you start getting jumpy it just wastes time.

Anyway, I’m behind the popular idea of his 1 dealing damage ticks as the beam rework. I’d also like if they put his 1’s augment as a base part of the effect, firing off at the start and finish, and every 5 seconds it’s activated.

they could change his augment so it works like mesa’s 1, her embers new 4 damage ramp, or both.

edit: you know what man, I apologize, so I edited out the part where I insult you. Never let anyone insult you alright? Respond the same way if someone did it in person lol.

I prefer to be honest with people, and use the language I feel is appropriate. And I stand behind what I said about Chroma. I spent 6 forma on him, got the damn Dynasty skin, put a lot of time and effort into him and his mods and then he turns out to be marginal? Where I'd prefer to use anything else than Chroma? Chroma might have an armor buff for the team, but if you raise range for that armor buff your damage buff will suffer so bad you might as well stick a giant L on his forehead. I don't consider my language small, I consider it angry and very disappointed with the direction DE took Chroma's changes and with what we all invested into him. Chroma is not special. Not any more. He's been fixed (read castrated) so hard he is no longer anything worth mentioning, he lost what made him CHROMA. His actual identity has been taken away. If Chroma stayed the top damage dealer then fine, but he is not. He is impractical and as good at damage as others. Should we just nerf Harrow's headshot crits to make him on par with others? Maybe nerf Trinity's Bless heal so it's not a 100% heal? What about Valkyr's 4, I think it should definetly be nerfed to make her more killable so she's on par with other frames. Volt's shield, hm.. how about it has HP, marvelous. Everything's all right now. Everyone's something has been made into the same thing everyone else has. Chroma's THING has been taken away with that "fix" is what I'm damn angry about.

And while Ember's buff is tied to specific damage, is still outdamages Chroma. And while Mirage works only in light, it still outdamages Chroma. The point is, Chroma's thing is no longer his thing. He's just... a frame. Warframe is so much about IDENTITY, and yet Chroma now has none. His Identity is "had an identity".

Edited by Acersecomic

On 3/12/2018 at 8:36 PM, Acersecomic said:

I prefer to be honest with people, and use the language I feel is appropriate. And I stand behind what I said about Chroma. I spent 6 forma on him, got the damn Dynasty skin, put a lot of time and effort into him and his mods and then he turns out to be marginal? Where I'd prefer to use anything else than Chroma? Chroma might have an armor buff for the team, but if you raise range for that armor buff your damage buff will suffer so bad you might as well stick a giant L on his forehead. I don't consider my language small, I consider it angry and very disappointed with the direction DE took Chroma's changes and with what we all invested into him. Chroma is not special. Not any more. He's been fixed (read castrated) so hard he is no longer anything worth mentioning, he lost what made him CHROMA. His actual identity has been taken away. If Chroma stayed the top damage dealer then fine, but he is not. He is impractical and as good at damage as others. Should we just nerf Harrow's headshot crits to make him on par with others? Maybe nerf Trinity's Bless heal so it's not a 100% heal? What about Valkyr's 4, I think it should definetly be nerfed to make her more killable so she's on par with other frames. Volt's shield, hm.. how about it has HP, marvelous. Everything's all right now. Everyone's something has been made into the same thing everyone else has. Chroma's THING has been taken away with that "fix" is what I'm damn angry about.

And while Ember's buff is tied to specific damage, is still outdamages Chroma. And while Mirage works only in light, it still outdamages Chroma. The point is, Chroma's thing is no longer his thing. He's just... a frame. Warframe is so much about IDENTITY, and yet Chroma now has none. His Identity is "had an identity".

No, embers accelerant does not. No instance in the game is there a base fire damage instance is high enough to make accelerant a superior buff, because when fire damage gets very high in this game, it’s tied to a higher instance of other damage.

”honest” with people... lol what a joke. Only thing honest you said is your mad. The damage buffs you said were better weren’t, and half the abilities your “ironically” said should be nerfed- where nerfed! Almost into the ground in most cases lol.

saying what you want is fine, but being constructive and saying something useful is a better move, and if you want to prove your a badass who can speak however he want and doesn’t care, doing it on a keyboard isn’t the way. There might be a word for that actually.

I encourage you to actually take the numbers, and apply them to the situations they would be useful/could be used in.

if your just mad chroma doesn’t multiply all his damage by 900% and can actually support someone besides himself, I can’t support your viewpoint. Besides the fact that reading your replies is like smelling dog S#&$.

his ability to knock over everything with anything was cool, and I loved it. But it was a mistake.

he was never meant to takes such massive dumps on every other endgame frames dps.

whats wrong with balance? Why can’t he still be the best self buffer, just not by as much of an insane degree.

why can’t we hope for his 1 & 4 to become useful, and his 2 to become better, instead of crying for a revert of a broken, stifling mechanic.

had an identity with the laziest min/maxers lol.

maybe now we will get to see his real identity: as an elemental dragon.

Edited by BigPapiPimp

11 hours ago, SixDimensions said:

Funny, I got through the first line in your thread ready to suggest the very same idea.  I would really like this and to see Spectral Scream implement the new beam weapon mechanics, as suggested by another in this post.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/927270-chroma-spectral-scream-change-to-new-beam-mechanic/?tab=comments#comment-9540513

Would also be cool if Spectral Scream activated a flight mechanic for Chroma (just wishful thinking due to aesthetics, not an actual request)

chroma_version_3_watermarked_by_kevin_gl

Plains out wings out

i agree that, as awesome as it is, it might be a little too goofy. Especially because it’s only his pelt that could actually fly, so it would have to drag him around or give out magic carpet rides.

Edited by BigPapiPimp

5 hours ago, BigPapiPimp said:

Plains out wings out

i agree that, as awesome as it is, it might be a little too goofy. Especially because it’s only his pelt that could actually fly, so it would have to drag him around or give out magic carpet rides.

I hope someone sees this comment and makes an image of it. "I can show you the Plains. Shining, shimmering, murder!"

10 hours ago, BigPapiPimp said:

snip

Live in delusions then.

I spend stupid hours in Simulacrum shooting at the same target with different frames and different weapons, doing control runs, buff runs, this and that... Chroma has no identity after the "fix".

Honest, straight. I don't play around with words.

Balance is fine but when you balance one of its legs into a grave it's not right. Chroma took a serious hit and I don't find him worth picking over something else at all. And you are forgetting this is a PvE game, not PvP. There doesn't need to be equality in a game where each frame is so unique and there are so many weapons to chose from. Chroma might be elemental, but he certainly ain't a dragon any more.

Again, keep being delusional and think what you like. Fact is Chroma has been castrated. Rhino any day over that thing now. And it will do a better and more reliable job at buffing allies. You're not getting another reply. This whole thing pisses me off to no end.

I think it's time Chroma actually felt like a dragon.

This is how I've always imagined how spectral scream should be 

Blank+_c06aed487a26b23b4c59fc0558f4eaf5.

He's a friggin dragon, he needs to have a larger plume of fire that takes the beam mechanics, while still using vex armor to increase damage. He needs to feel epic. And how about, when Chroma has his pelt on, his wings appear. While in the air he glides downwards as to rain death-fire from above.

12 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

*low effort drivel 

Same, there’s nothing wrong with continuing to ramble on about the same nonsensical lies,  but I’m not gonna pretend for your sake. “Honest straight” lol. Your obviously neither. Have a nice life

Edited by BigPapiPimp

12 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I think it's time Chroma actually felt like a dragon.

This is how I've always imagined how spectral scream should be 

Blank+_c06aed487a26b23b4c59fc0558f4eaf5.

He's a friggin dragon, he needs to have a larger plume of fire that takes the beam mechanics, while still using vex armor to increase damage. He needs to feel epic. And how about, when Chroma has his pelt on, his wings appear. While in the air he glides downwards as to rain death-fire from above.

I’ve always wanted electric chroma to be good, so if you switch that fire out with lightning, I’d totally agree. Maybe there would be a little bit more screaming involved too, like the big enough meme or when your frame gets nerfed. 

Edited by BigPapiPimp

11 hours ago, BigPapiPimp said:

Same, there’s nothing wrong with continuing to ramble on about the same nonsensical lies,  but I’m not gonna pretend for your sake. “Honest straight” lol. Your obviously neither. Have a nice life

If you were actually worth discussing with, I might have put a tiny bit of effort into it. But you completely fail to see any point of it so there really is not reason to bother.

6 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

If you were actually worth discussing with, I might have put a tiny bit of effort into it. But you completely fail to see any point of it so there really is not reason to bother.

*Several posts in still no numbers just butthurt rambling about some self enforced “identity” (lol). Being the go-to for lazy min/maxers was for sure his real “identity”. Why pretend like your argument would get better if you put energy into it?

From the begging to the end it’s just you crying about how chroma is still the best buffer, but not by a wide enough margin anymore; and when I point that out, you say nvm he’s a worse buffer then literally everyone. And when I point THAT out as a lie, it becomes “lol just being honest bro trust me hours in the simulacrum you just don’t get me”.

ok you win, your dumber then me. I concede. 

I just want to shoot freakin lazer beams with my dragon frame and to have constructive civil discussions with civil constructive registered losers.

Edited by BigPapiPimp

7 hours ago, BigPapiPimp said:

*Several posts in still no numbers just butthurt rambling about some self enforced “identity” (lol). Being the go-to for lazy min/maxers was for sure his real “identity”. Why pretend like your argument would get better if you put energy into it?

From the begging to the end it’s just you crying about how chroma is still the best buffer, but not by a wide enough margin anymore; and when I point that out, you say nvm he’s a worse buffer then literally everyone. And when I point THAT out as a lie, it becomes “lol just being honest bro trust me hours in the simulacrum you just don’t get me”.

ok you win, your dumber then me. I concede. 

I just want to shoot freakin lazer beams with my dragon frame and to have constructive civil discussions with civil constructive registered losers.

I dont see any reason to tear the tenno down. There were some things DE may have gone over board with in the nerf. Dismissing your ideas for the 1st and 4th to be fixed in favor of reverting the 3rd ability to its old state would solve nothing, and i think you made that clear the first 2 posts, but now its just the both of you bickering, and its not pretty...his damage buff and armor buff rely on him taking damage to sheilds and health as far as i understand...and thats about as reliable as Embers passive is endgame. Im not a chroma main, but i doubt theres any frame that couldnt use suggestions for every ability. In fact, DE has it wrong if they think theyve fixed any frame without taking a look at every ability, but thats me butting in. Your both right. And you probably knew that from the beginning. From the way you talk, i know you know enough about chroma that you could point out 1 thing unsatisfsctory about the 3rd. So can this be dropped?

I still feel that the best way to improve the aesthetics, and viability of Spectral Scream, is to develop it as a new 4th ultimate, like Razorwing, or Hysteria.

And then have Effigy fill in as Chroma's 1st ability.

If you care for greater detail to this topic on Chroma, I have it here in this spoiler.

Spoiler

Well, a possible manner to envision Chroma, could be as a master of the elements.

Which therefore could allow Chroma to make use of any of the four elements at capricious will, as "The bestial avatar of the primal forces of nature, Chroma, confounds his foes and strengthens his allies with elemental caprice." For me, there are different possible ways to utilize that sort of inspiration in updating Chroma's kit, within what Chroma already does and could do better and the multitude of other ideas forwarded for Chroma, so here's another take for consideration.

So begin with swapping the 4th and 1st abilities, and adding from there:

1. Dragon Sentry - 'Effigy'   Energy Cost: 50

• Swapped places with Spectral Scream.
  • Main changes, replaces energy drain with a health decay on the Sentry. When health reaches zero, returns as the pelt on Chroma and regens Sentry health when worn.
    • So Pelt Health matters for deploying the Sentry.
    • Pelt draws aggro and retains 335 base Armor, Chroma has reduced aggro, 15 base armor and 1.15 sprint speed.
  • Guided Effigy Augment should be added into base ability.*
  • The sentry's damage, which at base is 400, would be split between the four Elements so each could do 100 damage at base
    • Note: Needs 299% Power Strength to reach 1,196 damage, compared to Oberon's Smite, which can reach 1,495, so should be fine as a 1st ability.

2. Elemental Ward             Energy Cost: 60

• Base Duration increased to 30 seconds
  • Base Aura Share Range is extended.
  • Augment should be added into base ability.*
  • Damage is split evenly between the four elements.
  • Status Effects, apply one at a time and can cycle, based on an RNG.
  • Ward boosts Health, Armor and Agility.
  • Ward is able to send Electrical Arcs to stun the enemy.
  • Damage Multipliers are removed, since the ability is able to sustain a damage aura.

3. Vex Armor                     Energy Cost: 75

• Add a tap/hold functionality that builds the buffs like Inaros' Scarab Swarm.
    • Tap allows Chroma to have Vex Armor charge normally when receiving fire as it currently works.
    • Hold allows Chroma to charge Scorn to boost up armor first, by draining Shields, maybe allow Fury to drain health to charge, once Scorn has reached limit.
  • Adds a rate decay when not in active combat dealing and/or receiving damage.
  • Augment is either added to base ability or removed.*

4. Spectral Scream            Energy Cost: 25

• Spectral Scream benefits from some Primary Weapon mods.
  • As the other abilities, damage is split evenly between the four elements
  • Status Effects change at random between the four when proc'd on enemies
  • Could have increased energy drain.
  • Activating when wearing Pelt, the energy Wings allows Chroma to hover, so can do a few new movements.
    • Using Roll causes Chroma to use Wings to cause and stun enemies at an energy cost.
    • Crouch activates a Taunt which attacts enemies to Chroma and away from others.
    • Holding Sprint allows for a Charge at the cost of energy.
  • Activating when Dragon Sentry is active, could make the Sentry's attack ability stronger, grants Chroma the ability to dump lethal damage into the Pelt's Health and is granted increased evasion.
  • Augment is most likely removed.*

Passive: Primal Avatar: 10% Damage on Health converted to Energy, & Drains Energy to stop Lethal Damage with 10% Efficiency, (stacks with Rage / Hunter's Adrenaline & Quick Thinking).

*The idea with removing Augments and either adding them to the base ability or not is applying the KISS principle with the long term idea that Augments would be abandoned as Ability adjustments should be done directly and any ability ideas should be applied towards new Warframes.

These tweaks could help sustain and improve gameplay with Chroma, while providing more opportunities for Chroma to use his whole kit in more content; and is coming from thinking of this line, shared earlier as, "The bestial avatar of the primal forces of nature, Chroma, confounds his foes and strengthens his allies with elemental caprice."

9 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I dont see any reason to tear the tenno down. There were some things DE may have gone over board with in the nerf. Dismissing your ideas for the 1st and 4th to be fixed in favor of reverting the 3rd ability to its old state would solve nothing, and i think you made that clear the first 2 posts, but now its just the both of you bickering, and its not pretty...his damage buff and armor buff rely on him taking damage to sheilds and health as far as i understand...and thats about as reliable as Embers passive is endgame. Im not a chroma main, but i doubt theres any frame that couldnt use suggestions for every ability. In fact, DE has it wrong if they think theyve fixed any frame without taking a look at every ability, but thats me butting in. Your both right. And you probably knew that from the beginning. From the way you talk, i know you know enough about chroma that you could point out 1 thing unsatisfsctory about the 3rd. So can this be dropped?

I agree. As hard as this might be to believe after reading this particular thread, I don’t dislike people who get angry I’ve chromas changes and rant about it, because it makes sure that people know he isn’t in an acceptable spot and continues the conversation. It was never my intention and im not proud of it, but it also gives me an excuse to bump so I can self validate the drama at least qq.

Since your talking about chroma end game, do you think DE might shift power into his 1 & 2 that could make them more useful end game, and if so what might that shift look like?

i know this is a spectral scream thread, but I really hope to see elemental ward improved as well.

its really the most defining ability as far as making one elemental chroma stand out from another.

Edited by BigPapiPimp

2 hours ago, Faaaiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

How about Spectral Scream scales off from some mods on your weapon? Be it primary, or secondary. And what about changing the augment works to chain by +1/+2?

If spectral scream worked as a beam weapon I don’t think it would even need to scale with weapon mods.

its damage is real high (stop laughing, it would be for a beam weapon!) and it has a high status chance. Combined with a high power strength and vex armor, it would melt 98% of content and be amazing CC, at least for anything standing right in front of you.

thats the problem though, you couldn’t sink power range to sub 50% and have it be usefull, which is what self buffing chromas want/should do.

i know this well because it’s the most harmful to his electricity build, which is Maybe his weakest build (I don’t play toxin to know personally, it’s at least miles behind Fire and Ice) even before you factor in the constraints to its ward effects range, and that it only triggers once and only with shields, which are worse for high level play then armor or health.

long story short normally the best you can hope for with mod space while staying effective is to not have negative range, and work with his short base ranges.

Edited by BigPapiPimp

2 hours ago, Faaaiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

How about Spectral Scream scales off from some mods on your weapon? Be it primary, or secondary. And what about changing the augment works to chain by +1/+2?

As far as the augment, I agree on a way for him to get some range, but his electricity 1 already chains so I’d like that to stay as a benefit unique to that particular chroma (I’m not gonna stop loving lightning chroma!)

What if you took his current augment and made it apart of his base ability? It could fire a beam like an opticor when you cast it, and every 5 seconds during the duration?

then you could give him a better augment too. Maybe increase the pace you fire these beams while channeling. First 5 seconds for a beam, then 4, then 3, 2, 1, until your constantly tearing up the star chart like a mining node or a one man raid!

It could even have an effect like Mesa’s 1 at the end, with an even bigger final blast based on the damage dealt while channeled.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:48 AM, BigPapiPimp said:

I agree. As hard as this might be to believe after reading this particular thread, I don’t dislike people who get angry I’ve chromas changes and rant about it, because it makes sure that people know he isn’t in an acceptable spot and continues the conversation. It was never my intention and im not proud of it, but it also gives me an excuse to bump so I can self validate the drama at least qq.

Since your talking about chroma end game, do you think DE might shift power into his 1 & 2 that could make them more useful end game, and if so what might that shift look like?

i know this is a spectral scream thread, but I really hope to see elemental ward improved as well.

its really the most defining ability as far as making one elemental chroma stand out from another.

I dont know how to answer that, because quite frankly i wouldnt hold my breath on DE adding meaningful damage to any first ability or any team buffing ability. Since his 2 (forget the name) is shared between teammates, its bound to be less effective than it would be if it was just for him, because its unbalanced to have 4 chromas running around, as someone somewhere once said. Atlas truly is an oddity for them, way out of line and character....there are some good firsts abilities that also do good damage, but good damage, and even good first abilities are just rare, and both combined, theres a handful, Atlas...apparently Gara? Idk. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I dont know how to answer that, because quite frankly i wouldnt hold my breath on DE adding meaningful damage to any first ability or any team buffing ability. Since his 2 (forget the name) is shared between teammates, its bound to be less effective than it would be if it was just for him, because its unbalanced to have 4 chromas running around, as someone somewhere once said. Atlas truly is an oddity for them, way out of line and character....there are some good firsts abilities that also do good damage, but good damage, and even good first abilities are just rare, and both combined, theres a handful, Atlas...apparently Gara? Idk. 

Umm... Saryn?!? She kinda goes against your whole “all 1’s are trash, the community rage is right, DE never improves anything” gloom-fest!

Excal was hugely improved too, his one gets use (kinda sometimes).

As far as team buffs that’s true, I got nothing but hope for the future of lightning chroma (and the other chromas to a lesser degree).