Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains and the hallway of purgatory

Firestone00

It takes me like 20 min to load into/ out of plains, can you make it sort of like when you enter into a mission from your orbiter? For example for the loading screen you could use concept art for the plains/ the hallway and make it like a slide show kinda thing.

i have a similar problem in that i can load in to the plains in less than a minute from orbit but through the doors it takes between 5 and 15 minutes which makes it rather infuriating to do bounties (also please please PLEASE make the drop chances of lenses and relics because rn i am getting practically every other drop than the relics and lenses [for me the updates that were supposed to fix the problems with bounty drop rates and lures seemed to cause them])

14 minutes ago, theraot said:

Perhaps that hallway would be better as a void portal or something like that. Although, I think it is too late for that.

i truthfully think that it is not too late to change this and i also think that it would really remove a lot of the troubles that players have with loading times into and out of the plains such as quitting between doors automatically failing mission and would also drastically reduce load times which would really improve playability and enjoyment of the plains going forward for many of those playing this game with low end or older computers.

also an idea for the loading screen: maybe an interactive image of the space between doors with your warframe able to walk around (like ur orbiter got replaced with your warframe or maybe jus the default loading screen but with some time of day effects)

It's a bit too late for them to change it now. I guess they never thought the gates will cause so much problems for many players., though I understand the immersion and realism of having a gate.

All we can hope now is that they make another gate-like thing for Venus open zone.

From my own experience, most of the problems come from Cetus and the flood of data there. The game expend so much time loading all the frames there (internet speed is a problem here too) that can make the load a lot longer.

Edited by DarkSkysz

23 hours ago, kyori said:

It's a bit too late for them to change it now. I guess they never thought the gates will cause so much problems for many players., though I understand the immersion and realism of having a gate.

All we can hope now is that they make another gate-like thing for Venus open zone.

The gate is just a loading screen. People would have the same problems with a black screen for the same duration as the existing gate.

I'm just ready for them to ditch the hallway and just add Cetus bounties next to Syndicate Missions on your orbiter where you can jump from there. I'd still use Cetus for the merchants and solo runs out of the Hallway and into the plains for fishing and mining. But bounty matchmaking in and out...seems it would be easier from the ship.