Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FIrst person viw would be amazing

Narugo95

id love to see the game in fps especialy since recently my camera angle has been going way off to the side it would make this game so much better! I mean ive seen some post of the game glitching into first person but id love to have this a as a display option  to give the choice of first person and using iron sights seeing through the eyes of the tenno and the frame I would love it so much. I'm pretty sure other players would too but I know to do this it would take some work but it would be so AMAZING!!!!!! how many others would want this option????

Edited by Narugo95
needed to add something

Most of the guns dont have any form of sgights usable, with several having their magazine based on top of the gun, ya im for a primitive first person mode (model invisible except both arms, camera shoved closer, but i dont expect iron sights, fallout 3s aiming for example

well in my poinion it would be nide addition to the game if it were optional. I realize that not all gameres like the first person and it would have its downfalls but to some players such as myself it would be interesting to see it through the tenoos eyes

it would be a nice feature if it were optionaland they made a few changes to it it would be nice 

Videos's POV is cancer incarnate

First person view would take a lot of time away from the real problems that need to be addressed first. They would have to add all new scripts for it which could result in the rest of the game being buggy. You would get blindsided by so many baddies. The thing about warframe that makes it great is that it does everything different. Creating a first person mode would ruin and tarnish it.. Plus i couldn't stand anymore of the "Bro shooter" crowd than we already have. First person view should stay in the crappy CoD and other games like that. Warframe is amazing the way it is, if you want first person pick up one of the MANY CoD games that NEED a new game yearly to stay relevant...

Edited by (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014
Details

I would like having a mixture of first and third person. That would mean third person while running parkour and melee and first person only while aiming, but again, most guns arent desinged for that. Maybe we could get a gun with a red-dot sight  though that would be kinda nice.

1 hour ago, Tizodd said:

There are already tons of tunnel visioned first person games out there.  I play Warframe because it is not.

It's a recommendation to give an option to play in 1st person, so people who don't want to play in it don't have to, while people who do, can. 

12 hours ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

It's a recommendation to give an option to play in 1st person, so people who don't want to play in it don't have to, while people who do, can. 

This is just what I was going to suggest. This leaves both parties on both sides of the argument happy.

And now that I think about it a first person mode might not be that hard to introduce. when you zoom in with a sniper rifle you kinda are already in first person.

see thank you put it in display aptions theres alreasdy fps style games that do parkur great like dishonored and the jump/jump boost and ledge grab mechanics on doom 4 are actualy realy good too so if it were optional with say a hot key it would be pretty nice