Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey as anyone else had there operator come out and say hey kiddo?!

(XBOX)The burger just

Question

So this has happened twice this weekend, today and yesterday, and basically the first time my operator was sitting on my market and said “hey kiddo” and it was like really creepy, had me with the chills for like 10 minutes. Then it happened a second time and my operator was peeking around the corner near my relics and said the same thing. If anyone has any similar experiences or an explanation please help me out with this one.

6 answers to this question

Seriously, is there a specific dev who set this up so everytime someone posts something like this we can tag or tweet them: :thumbup:You got another one!

It's a random occurrence after the Chain's of Harrow quest. If you're quick enough you can switch to operator mode and take twinsies selfies.

Often noted that the eyes and voice on the operator copy (if helmet is set to unhooded) will be same or similar as the spooky line at the end The War Within quest.

31 minutes ago, (XB1)The burger just said:

So this has happened twice this weekend, today and yesterday, and basically the first time my operator was sitting on my market and said “hey kiddo” and it was like really creepy, had me with the chills for like 10 minutes. Then it happened a second time and my operator was peeking around the corner near my relics and said the same thing. If anyone has any similar experiences or an explanation please help me out with this one.

Maybe you're just hallucinating. Are you eating mushrooms from that dodgy corner market? Maybe the bread is just a *little* too moldy. 

Take care of yourself, brother. Remember, "If it's green, it ain't an eatin' thing!"

49 minutes ago, (XB1)The burger just said:

To clarify why this happens, with no theories, it's the consequence of completing the Chains of Harrow quest line. It's completely random as to when this occurs.