Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush Haters

Tingnok

I think it's really hypocritical of you "rush haters" to hate rushers at any other time but not in these events. And the reasons you gave are the same exact reasons why rushers do what they do. You say that you just want the points and to get the grind over with as soon as possible. But why do you think the rushers do it in every other non event mission?

You are hypocrites.

I don't think you're correct.

Rushing- Do it with your teammates' consent, not without. I'm fine with rushing/turtling as long as majority of the team do it. PUG game is about being considerate of other and help them out. If your teammates don't move fast enough then ask them nicely to move faster. I do that all the time.

If their performance don't meet your specification, time to solo.

I don't think you're correct.

Rushing- Do it with your teammates' consent, not without. I'm fine with rushing/turtling as long as majority of the team do it. PUG game is about being considerate of other and help them out. If your teammates don't move fast enough then ask them nicely to move faster. I do that all the time.

If their performance don't meet your specification, time to solo.

I've said it many times before, I go with the flow with what the PUG team is doing. If they're rushing, then I rush. If they're exploring/looting then I do the same. I like playing the game either way.

But to say that you hate rushers and rushing but then say it's okay for this event is hypocritical. You claim that the difference is consent but I saw no such discussion for consent in any of the runs I did in this event. Fact is, that rushers want to get to the goal as fast as possible and now you anti-rushers just happen to want the same thing. Why is it okay now? Because you guys say so? Sorry but it's hypocritical. You've made no valid justifications as to why it's okay to rush the events but not anything else other than because YOU (you in the general sense) say so.

As for your argument that if their performance doesn't meet specification then go solo, same can apply to those who hate rushers.

Edited by EetNotErn

Here's a thought: for every five minutes you spend in the Void, DE adds another Corpus Scout. By the time you get to the end, you'll have got however many times as many as the rushers. It'll even out things for the soloers, rushers and the slowbies. =)

what do you have to say about this event where most of the players are rushing

as volt is my primary decked out with potato and 4 stars, I laugh so @(*()$ hard at the spam if invites to CV by simply saying "potato volt" in recruiting chat

bunch of hypocritical mooks if you ask me.

Sounds like a whole lotta flamebait! Nevertheless, events differ greatly from regular gameplay because we're not in these missions to do anything other than to complete them for points. The missions needed for the two items are also pretty easy to solo so you shouldn't be running them in Online mode anyway. This was the same for the last event as well, though it was slightly more difficult to coordinate corrupters for that one.

In the corpus void. You have to go fast to catch the scouts. They will escape if your not fast enough. 

Collecting the points are also rushed because it's repetitive. 

DE got to fix this, because it will turn into this games fail. It's the Diablo 3 syndrome. When people realize they are just doing the same thing over and over for some random reward that really isn't worth it... they will quit and turn on DE. 

Problem is, they can't make the game hard because of all the "casual" babies who play games these days. Pretty much, game is way too easy, to draw in the casuals. Casuals get hooked for X amount of time, DE makes money.  Hardcore players fall off slower, but still play hoping things get better, but casuals ruin the experience for the hardcore.

Depends on the mission, from what I've read, there seems to be some clans with lower member quality who are whining about some better quality clans outpacing them ---particularly a quite known one who is just the average "lets exploit the fact that they dont penalize a clan for being too big" thank god DE actually balances things, sick of seeing these type of clans destroying games--- , but I think this event is perfect for it, just like I dont expect anyone to get mad if I rush in a good raid alert to get things done quickly.

Edited by Disrupted

1pt solo but do it 100 times.

4/5day left for you rush ur CV now.^^

In squad with 4 ppl even we rush still can only capture 3 CERTAIN time.

that mean 1 just left? : [

Good Luck, bro. : ]

Most likely just tonight left for him. It looks like we will complete the event by then.

1) these are event missions, once event it over, its gone. So with a short time frame you need to get as many points as possible.

2) people have one goal in event missions and that's the event points. when random people join a non event mission, each could have a different goal. one could just there for kills, other there for materials and one might be there for the end boss reward.

Edited by birdei

when i`m farming for materials its obvious that rushing is bad

but this event IS about rushing, so theres no way around it.

@FrozenFate

getting the scouts to stand still is so easy its not even funny, shocking them works for example, then theres mag`s pull(25 meter range, he can run all he wants, 1 button and hes back at your feet)

Edited by Paptimus

1) these are event missions, once event it over, its gone. So with a short time frame you need to get as many points as possible.

2) people have one goal in event missions and that's the event points. when random people join a non event mission, each could have a different goal. one could just there for kills, other there for materials and one might be there for the end boss reward.

Event alerts overlap existing normal missions. People are rushing event alerts, justifiably so. But when random people who aren't doing the event join those missions then they're also grouped with rushers. Including you. Event alerts still can have players with different goals just like any other mission. How do you justify this but not in any other situation?

But no, you can justify rushing when it suits you but any other time you guys complain about them. Bottom line is that whether you despise rushers or slow explorers, if you can't adapt then play solo or form your own group with similar goals. *@##$ing about either playstyle and not adapting is silly.

Edited by EetNotErn

I normally hate rushers, really hate them.

But in this case? Yeah, can't blame 'em. Why wouldn't you rush in this event? We're doing game modes that are being ditched because they were so bad (Lol'ed) and there's no point farming for mats or xp or whatever because you can do that when the events not active.

This, 100% agree.

If by rushing you mean running past enemies, not killing them, by freezing them with Vauban then you are just avoiding the game, why play at all?

If by rushing you mean bouncing around killing enemies as fast as you can with a team (preferably without ability 4 spam) then all the power to you as you are playing the game.

The top 1 is a dumB@ss who should literally unplug from the internet, social networking and life in general and leave society alone as he/she has nothing to offer the world with such selfish wasting of time.  The other is fine by me and I will try to keep up.  The first I plan to annoy as much as possible and will literally stop and go to the bathroom while he waits just to &!$$ him off.

EDIT:  For these grind events, rushing past the repetitive 25 mission farm is fine since they are forcing this grind for the exclusive mods.  If they were to allow any normal type of gaming in Warframe on an event, see above.

Edited by Nickeltoe

There are two types of rushers:

1st. Bypass everything. Don't even attempt to actually play the level or experience the game.  Your goal is the Extraction point, and getting there as fast as possible.

2nd. Play the level.  You move through the level as fast as you can. You kill the enemies who block your path, or use alternate routes DE provided if you are good at the French art of running away(Parkour). You don't explore the level, but you do open the crates/storage units along the way to your objective.

DE does not like the 1st rusher.  They expressed possibly rewarding those who play the level.

And as for my opinion, I don't mind moving through the level as fast as I can, but completely avoiding anything and forcing me to rush to extraction is a pain. Especially now, I mean there are so many crafting drops its unreal. 

Edited by Serapix

hmm... i made 20 keys in 57 minutes today rushing raid and sabotage alerts and spent them on clan members. because fast guys did this event long before second stage was announced.

also:

1st and 2nd arguments are making so little sense. i mean.. really. You don't go for xp on regular missions, there are places where you farm xp. You don't go for mods and mats either, there are better places in this game to get those.

so you rush, because it is a right thing to do.

what do you have to say about this event where most of the players are rushing

I would have to say for this event it's warranted. Players want to get thier 100 points asap. Would be nice if people shot the cameras at least, for those who aren't running rhino (iron skin) or say, loki (invisibility) to get through lasers.

I would have to say for this event it's warranted. Players want to get thier 100 points asap. Would be nice if people shot the cameras at least, for those who aren't running rhino (iron skin) or say, loki (invisibility) to get through lasers.

You know sliding can get you through the damn lazors