Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guesses Of What Phase 3 Will Bring?

Madotsuki

So, Phase 2 of the event added Elite Crewmen with extreme DPS Flux Rifles and gave the Scout a Freezing Shockwave ability to help him get away. With Phase 2 already at 50% completion in less than 12 hours, what do YOU think that Phase 3 will add to the mix?

Post your guesses below! This isn't supposed to be a serious thread, even rediculous guesses are fine :D

I'm guessing they'll add Elite Techs :o With Dual Supras, and instead of Shield Ospreys they'll throw out Fusion Drones D: And the Scout can go invisible like Nef Anyo

Defense. Nothing in Warframe has any sense of self preservation except shield drones. Even riot shield Grineer you can just shoot at anyway. Wait until the buggers start blocking melee and counter attacking, or putting up snow globes they can shoot out of.

Sure, the RPG mechanics will let some players stomp them, but anyone in the level range will be in for a nasty surprise.

Edited by VKhaun

So, Phase 2 of the event added Elite Crewmen with extreme DPS Flux Rifles and gave the Scout a Freezing Shockwave ability to help him get away. With Phase 2 already at 50% completion in less than 12 hours, what do YOU think that Phase 3 will add to the mix?

Post your guesses below! This isn't supposed to be a serious thread, even rediculous guesses are fine :D

I'm guessing they'll add Elite Techs :o With Dual Supras, and instead of Shield Ospreys they'll throw out Fusion Drones D: And the Scout can go invisible like Nef Anyo

Rhino say : i dont give a fudge ! i will beat crap out of them