Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon passives not working

MetalNovaZ

Question

7 answers to this question

The only part that isn't working is the fact that:
1: Icons don't show up (buffs still exist).
2:You can't use old Focus powers as Tenno ults (should be reintroduced along with the old passives and actives in my opinion; I don't feel as powerful without these things). 
3: Javlok alt-fire doesn't work when at 0 ammo (I know, completely irrelevant, but I recall this having been fixed before).

Fair enough. I don't think it was a necessary or useful change, but it's their UI to unclutter if they wish. As long as the passives are working, I'm okay with it.

The big problem for me is forgetting which school I have active. Perhaps a useful change would be to put the school icon down in the lower right corner, inside the Operator Energy circle. That way at least I wouldn't have to experiment to figure out what school I'm using. 

7 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Fair enough. I don't think it was a necessary or useful change, but it's their UI to unclutter if they wish. As long as the passives are working, I'm okay with it.

The big problem for me is forgetting which school I have active. Perhaps a useful change would be to put the school icon down in the lower right corner, inside the Operator Energy circle. That way at least I wouldn't have to experiment to figure out what school I'm using. 

When you cast transference, doesn't it indicate what school you're using underneath the power symbols (bottom right of the screen)?

6 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

When you cast transference, doesn't it indicate what school you're using underneath the power symbols (bottom right of the screen)?

...maybe? I've never noticed. If so, forget I said anything!

Edited by Ham_Grenabe