Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop rate for Frostleaf ?

LinColn99

Question

16 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, LinColn99 said:

i've been looking for it for 2 days long and literally nothing to be found... im looking for it on venus, pluto.. but why ?? is it a bug ?

Frostleaf are the large, green plants that are found on/in Corpus frozen outposts. 

A helios will only scan the plant three times, as that's the limit. After that, you must scan it manually.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frostleaf

:meridian::redveil:

Just now, Soldier1312 said:

Wait... you are asking about droprate. It doesn't drop. It grows on the ground and you need to scan these.

sorry i mean spawn-rate, because it doesnt spawn, i've been looking for it for 2d, and still, frustrated tbh.

look on the cliff edges on corpus maps - i see more there than anywhere. venus was great for getting them.  

edit - it took me a bit to see them as well.  spent too much time running right by them - i thought they would be more visible but, they really look like one leaf covered in frost and can be missed pretty easily. 

Edited by Xantheis

Had the same problem a while back as well. Sometimes frostleaf completely fails to spawn anywhere in a mission, even on tiles that I know from previous experience should be spawning a dozen of them (such as the tile in Kracken's pic). Just keep cycling mission nodes on planets, you should eventually find some.