Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen Prime Stats NEED A BUFF

cookieknife

Yo I’m not trying to be hateful but kronen Prime needs buffed IMMEDIATELY

1 damage increase , only a 24% status, and 12% crit chance? 

Listen the crit chance is ok but this weapon weapon needs to do way more damage. This is like Spira Prime when it first came out!

why is it fair to give Nami Skyla Prime TRIPLE the original status chance and +15% crit chance and be tied with the fastest weapons in the game after being one of the slower? 

But oh boy kronen gets a whopping +4 status 

ohma rips this to shreds and it doesn’t cost $50. Lol

Kronen Prime does seem to have a very large slam attack range and a small air effect too though

(direct stat comparison bottom of page 4)

Edited by cookieknife

20 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

It's an MR8 weapon so ask the MR 8'sif it's balanced first.

Who cares?? It’s a new prime and it’s barely passable !

nami Skyla were mastery 0 and increased to 11

you think 11 is high? NOPE and it’s one of the best melee in the game. Mastery requirements don’t necessarily mean a thing at all because DE never specifies why they are where they are.

Edited by cookieknife

1 minute ago, Sandhoof said:

i paid money for this. please buff this, its a joke :(

SAME HERE 

like why are galatine Prime , dual kamas Prime, scindo Prime and nami Skyla prime  so special to get outstanding stats but one of the least popular weapon categories gets primed and it gets a light sprinkle 

1 minute ago, cookieknife said:

SAME HERE 

like why are galatine Prime , dual kamas Prime, scindo Prime and nami Skyla prime  so special to get outstanding stats but one of the least popular weapon categories gets primed and it gets a light sprinkle 

None of those weapons have a 5 Riven disposition.
I do admit the Nami Skyla is pretty strong base stats with 4 Disposition making it almost broken, but _in my opinion_ Dual Swords stances are unflowing.

I literally havent seen anybody uptalk Nami Skyla so much, Twin Krohkur put it to shame as a easy to obtain free weapon within a few updates after its release.

Anybody whos lower than MR 8 that buys this is going to be in love with Kronen Prime.

I want to say just because its new doesn't mean it needs to be the best:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kronen_Prime

However I will admit it seems intentionally week to the point that it was intended to need a riven. That is a problem.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I literally havent seen anybody uptalk Nami Skyla so much, Twin Krohkur put it to shame as a easy to obtain free weapon within a few updates after its release.

Anybody whos lower than MR 8 that buys this is going to be in love with Kronen Prime.

I want to say just because its new doesn't mean it needs to be the best:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kronen_Prime

However I will admit it seems intentionally week to the point that it was intended to need a riven. That is a problem.

Have you used Nami Skyla Prime? That 30% status and 20% crit with 1.33 attack speed makes it a good weapon. 

1 minute ago, Kurokoz said:

It's probably balanced off how they are going to be rebalancing melee weapons, since that is happening. If not, then its just gonna get buffed soon anyway. Mastery Rank 8 weapon..

This weapon was released today 

giving it awful stats does not make their job easier 

mastery rank 8 does not mean a thing at all 

1 minute ago, cookieknife said:

This weapon was released today 

giving it awful stats does not make their job easier 

mastery rank 8 does not mean a thing at all 

When they balanced all of the weapons except melee to be relevant to mastery it does start to mean something. These could be mastery 8 melee weapon stats. And they are not awful, you just  don't like them.

Yes its mastery rank is intended to relfect its stats. 

Thats why they 'arbitrarily' update Lato Prime to MR 14 a weapon nobody can get anymore, and would have pre equipped no matter what MR was, given a proper MR, not to mention it did get a buff and may be the best secondary in the game now... but lol.

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

On 3/20/2018 at 5:08 PM, Fishyflakes said:

Your loss!
/end thread

I already have a riven for this weapon and it is all of our losses for not having a weapon as good as we have been promised in the past with other weapons !

Edited by cookieknife