Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Prime Notes

cookieknife

On 3/19/2018 at 4:37 PM, DeMonkey said:

Okay. I see lots to discuss here.

Either post this in feedback expressing dislike with the way it hangs, or post it in bugs if you think it's unintentional.

GD is not the place.

Just going to quote myself from another of your threads.

Stop posting ''feedback'' in GD.

2 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

general discussion GENERAL its the most popular anyways. its a discussion about zephyr

You don't encourage discussion, like at all.

No, instead it looks like you're complaining about some mechanics of Zephyr and wanting them changed. That's feedback.

Edited by DeMonkey

1 hour ago, cookieknife said:

general discussion GENERAL its the most popular anyways. its a discussion about zephyr

DeMonkey has a point, are you talking to the general WF population or the Devs?
Your OP implies the devs, as it's a list of things wrong with a frame, were you after a back and forth on something we can all agree are bugs that need to be fixed?
I don't really see what the "discussion" is about, we can all see the issues and test them, but we can do nothing about them.

Edited by Carnage2K4

• 5 weeks later...

Well I have not played Zephyr in a long time.  Now that I have prime, I am playing around with it more and finding the gliding capability a lot of fun.  I just wish it has a long glide ability.  As is, it is more like long jumps more than gliding.  A long glide for POE would be very useful.  In it's current state it is more useful to use the Archwing to get around, however it is useful to be able jump over the ghoul.    As for most standard missions I am finding that the long jump ability is very useful.  

47 minutes ago, Chad1661 said:

A long glide for POE would be very useful.  In it's current state it is more useful to use the Archwing to get around, however it is useful to be able jump over the ghoul.

Why are you not using tailwind to get around on the plains? Add some range to it and it is much faster than your archwing.