Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Exp Bar

Pitiful

Hi DE,

A good Idea that seems to have a lot of support on the council when i proposed it, was to make the focus exp bar representative of the daily limit instead of the currently random bar that has no meaning.
A simple change but would have great quality of life applications and would be a good idea to introduce if a focus rework is being done.

Sincerely,
Loyal Member of the Design Council

Edited by Pitiful

This would be great. One of the minor annoying things about grinding for the focus cap is that I can't see my progress unless I leave the mission results screen and go to my operator's focus screen.

5 hours ago, Pitiful said:

Hi DE,

A good Idea that seems to have a lot of support on the council when i proposed it, was to make the focus exp bar representative of the daily limit instead of the currently random bar that has no meaning.
A simple change but would have great quality of life applications and would be a good idea to introduce if a focus rework is being done.

Sincerely,
Loyal Member of the Design Council

what random bar that has no meaning? is it the one below your name when you hit ESC? cause that's your MR exp bar

+1

The bar under the weapon on the mission results screen is pretty useless but making it display up to the daily total might not be the way to go as you would have to gain a lot of focus in one go to even see the bar move!