The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Maths on Flow and Primed Flow are wrong

Kancelas

Question

First of all, congrats to [DE] for making this game. 

I noticed a few days ago that the warframe energy calculations are wrong, i don't know if DE knows this or if i'm the only one complaining, or maybe if i'm the first finding this "error". Here's the problem. Let's take Inaros 150 Energy at level 30 with Flow maxxed gets to 300, but since it's in percentages it should be 375 energy, so we're 75 energy short, Proven by math:

150+150%=150+150+75=375 energy

Now the primed flow rank8 because that's what i have. gives 225% energy which in ingame maths equals 375 but we know that's not possible. so how short are we? Let's see:

150+225%=150+150+150+37,5 = 487,5 energy

So we're short of 112,5 energy. So in conclusion, either [DE] fixes this by implementing the percentages in calculations (please do this one) or removes it from the mods (please, don't do this one)

To anyone comfortable enough to call me out on my math, please do so. I too failed math.

10 answers to this question

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Kancelas:

Proven by math:

(...)

To anyone comfortable enough to call me out on my math, please do so. I too failed math.

Technically you are right.

You just didn't get the right numbers. It can happen.

Edited by Walkampf

They use level 0 stats for calculation, which is why not only is energy confusing, but so is everything else. Your hit points with Vitality would be a lot higher if the calculation was done based on lvl 30 stats.

Edited by Anthraxicus