Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xp farm

shorman33

you clearly want to stop afk farm, hydron xp/afinity leach is the biggest afk farm in this game, i have an idea to fix this, just make the the afinity range huge that we can do more missions types to level up or you can make leveling like kill 50-100 (each type) enemies with the weapon to level it up, hydron is not fun anymore forma after forma after forma after forma..... it will never stop.

we are missing the fun with so many weapons while leveling, because you can put 5 forma in a weapon without even kill a single enemy with it, i dont think 

1 minute ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

You have to think the way leechers think.

Increasing the affinity range will simply make more players stand still afk at the spawn point instead of getting into affinity range and THEN stand afk.

Yes you're right
But if they remove affinity range, that means more missions will be viable like survival where leechers couldn't possibly leech since players can just leave them if they afk and get killed
It actually would solve the problem since players would probably start going to mot since that is the place with the highest level of enemies

6 minutes ago, Rabbid- said:

But if they remove affinity range, that means more missions will be viable like survival where leechers couldn't possibly leech since players can just leave them if they afk and get killed
It actually would solve the problem since players would probably start going to mot since that is the place with the highest level of enemies

Nah. You must think like a leechers.

Leechers will moan for a week and then they will learn all the hiding spots in each map - places where the AI won't go, and therefore perfectly safe for leeching. As you mentioned Mot, most enemies just won't walk very far into a couple of secret rooms. The Void is filled with such secret rooms, which would become perfect hiding spots.

So no problem will be solved. You'll load into Mot and then the leechers will just run around the map looking for a suitable place. They'll find the one that is nearest to the extraction, and just afk in there, with absolutely no risk of being killed.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb shorman33:

you clearly want to stop afk farm, hydron xp/afinity leach is the biggest afk farm in this game

The problem is not leeching or any other stuff. The problem is what DE did with the whole XP gain. You just are rewarded more for leeching than for killing stuff.

Why should anyone who has a functioning brain do the killing himself when 10/15 rounds Hydron in leechmode garantee you all 3 weapons go from 0 to 30 when doing all yourself you won't have 2 weapons ready after a run.

The whole system should be reworked not afk timers or range

I feel what you mean with this, but long time ago a move like you suggesting created viwergate, so then every solar map revision had (high density, decent level nodes) like former draco and now berehinya and hydron. I know we are meant to experience weapons but with rank 0 and 0 forma most of them suck awfully, and it is really a pain to "get them working" so i doubt affinity farm will ever seize to exist.

21 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

when i come to get some focus at hydron with banshee, i cant tell who is leecher and who is not, because they all are at 1% damage.

You're doing something wrong. How did they manage to get that percent?

30 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

when i come to get some focus at hydron with banshee, i cant tell who is leecher and who is not, because they all are at 1% damage.

So u crowd control all of the map, and rendered you team mates useless and because you had more people more enemy did spawn and then you blame them being leechers. I'm done really. So far i understood how it works, DPS farms focus leechers stripe armor for more kills or give u buff for more kills, since after the introduction of noxes there is no warframe who can take them down without 4 corrosive projections in an efficient way, very fast for focus hence "the dps meta"

5 minutes ago, Forsaken. said:

So u crowd control all of the map, and rendered you team mates useless and because you had more people more enemy did spawn and then you blame them being leechers. I'm done really. So far i understood how it works, DPS farms focus leechers stripe armor for more kills or give u buff for more kills, since after the introduction of noxes there is no warframe who can take them down without 4 corrosive projections in an efficient way, very fast for focus hence "the dps meta"

You clearly missed the joke....and if you carry a weapon while focus farming you can ofc one hit a lvl 35-50 Nox on hydron

Just now, Kyoresh said:

You clearly missed the joke....and if you carry a weapon while focus farming you can ofc one hit a lvl 35-50 Nox on hydron

I'm here not for the jokes or memes. I don't understand the main point of these posts Leeching xp is the same as sipping xp into a lens it's abusing the game to get faster to the goal. And both affinity gains are not passive they are produced by special conditions, not passive. So i really don't understand someone complaining about taking part in such activities. Since they are the same as the lechers, just their xp goes into focus not r0 useless frames/weapons.

2 minutes ago, Forsaken. said:

I'm here not for the jokes or memes. I don't understand the main point of these posts Leeching xp is the same as sipping xp into a lens it's abusing the game to get faster to the goal. And both affinity gains are not passive they are produced by special conditions, not passive. So i really don't understand someone complaining about taking part in such activities. Since they are the same as the lechers, just their xp goes into focus not r0 useless frames/weapons.

What is the problem with exp leechers? If they enjoy it, fine let them.

Does it influence you in any negative way?

32 минуты назад, Forsaken. сказал:

i dont mind dispatching noxes with a couple of shots with tigris prime. i dont blame being leechers, vice versa, if you have a carry for whatever reason(reclics or focus are most of them), chill and leech.

43 минуты назад, Syasob сказал:

You're doing something wrong. How did they manage to get that percent?

clearing heavy gunners and eximus spawns

Edited by Sqecmi