Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Platinum Discount (PC)

-dapoy.Amily-

Hya, one boy keeps telling me there was a 50% platinum sale for PC Tenno last year so he got a 75% discount for login and got platinum 50x75% cheaper than usual.

I've never seen such a thing for PC (just for consoles because we all know...) since I started playing.

Did those really occur? When was it? Is there an article about? Any proof?

Ty for answers

Discount coupons are quite rare nowadays but they're there.

I used to get them in bulk years ago but never used them. Now when I want to use them I never get any.

Some people notice a pattern. Apparently logging off for a few weeks and coming back will 'conveniently' grant you a coupon as a welcome back gift.

2 hours ago, Tellakey said:

coming back will 'conveniently' grant you a coupon as a welcome back gift.

you mean a regular login reward or something different which you can use WITH the login reward to get an extra discount on price? because i was wondering right about this possibility...

1 hour ago, -dapoy.Amily- said:

you mean a regular login reward or something different which you can use WITH the login reward to get an extra discount on price? because i was wondering right about this possibility...

Ummm I mean you'll get a coupon instead of, say, oxium, a booster, etc...

Console players probably get them more regularly BECAUSE they can’t be used to buy platinum. Purchasing platinum is done through the PS store or the Xbox store. On PC, platinum is purchased in-game right (not through Steam)? Since insanely cheap platinum devalues their price model, it’s no wonder they appear less. 

Or atleast that’s what I thought I read awhile ago (years). It could have changed. 

6 hours ago, -dapoy.Amily- said:

Hya, one boy keeps telling me there was a 50% platinum sale for PC Tenno last year so he got a 75% discount for login and got platinum 50x75% cheaper than usual.

I've never seen such a thing for PC (just for consoles because we all know...) since I started playing.

Ty for answers

I'm pretty sure the conditions indicate that the discount cannot be used with any other discount, so I think there are some fibbs going on with the 50X75%... whatever that is?

yes they exist, I get a 75% one at least once per month, but seems it´s kinda RNG, 2 of my friendes never got any in 4 years.

Ok just finished reading, find out your real question xD. Well, no, at least I´ve never ever seen any 2 coupons stack. It will probably be 2 seperated coupon which you can use seperately, if someone is that lucky to get a 75% then a 50% in 2 days

Edited by Horaciozhao

12 hours ago, -dapoy.Amily- said:

Ty for answers

I used a 20% off of psn store for the The Prime Accessories Pack and paid only $48.

Edited by (PS4)KnowLedge