Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot log in game. Server down?

Kronxito

Message added by Letter13

Please see the following thread regarding server login/network issues: 

1 minute ago, DAEMONUS said:

It's the weekend boiz and girlz. expect a slow response since most offices are closed for weekends. I guess DE's included.
RIP

IT never stop working. There is always someone watching graphics and numbers waiting in their boring days for a thrill like today's.

Experiencing same issues. I was playing and for some reason i wasn't able to be matched with an open squad so they put me as a host. Then, people complaining to me that i am a laggy host and jokingly accused me of streaming XXX. Then, it was worse as i tried to relog and restart before ultimately shutting me out with network not responding stuff. Seems really similar to the recent spites of DDOS attacks

1 minute ago, Jivy said:

but i wasnt i was putting it up so it would show on recently created so pepole would be aware quicker

Half the people in this thread alone aren't reading what others are saying. You're not doing anyone any favors in posting new threads

Just now, Luciferi4n said:

Baro broke the servers,he saw we wanted him to stay more so he said F it and plotted the whole way to Orcus relay how to keep most if not all items for himself.

Seems legit. The archwings are plotting together with Baro? I never trusted those things.