Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, CasiusFaux said:

No escape from the RNG

Open those relics.. 
Look up the wiki and see...
I'm just a poor boy, I need all Prime BP..
Because I'm defense now, sortie go..
MR high, MR low
Anyway the mission goes, doesn't really matter to me... to me..

Edited by NuttiKrust
  • Like 5

vor 1 Minute schrieb MeinArschBrennt:

Warframe is not that cheap, ya'know? Count all slots, potatos and cosmetic stuff. Plat does not grow on a trees and even if ur plat-source is only trades, someone did pay for it.

Also, i dont have a dusttiny. Cannot compare. But ddostiny is online right now, and warframe is not.

Yep, somebody paid for it finally. But you can play warframe for free and then decide to pay for any platinum offer or whatever. Destiny must be bought first and what ever happens later, you already paid for it.

ATM Warframe is down... lets look at destiny in 5 years, wether it hasn't any server problems or downtimes.

2 minutes ago, Buuuh said:

Yep, somebody paid for it finally. But you can play warframe for free and then decide to pay for any platinum offer or whatever. Destiny must be bought first and what ever happens later, you already paid for it.

ATM Warframe is down... lets look at destiny in 5 years, wether it hasn't any server problems or downtimes.

Take it from someone who already purchased Destiny 2--even while down, Warframe is a better game. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NuttiKrust said:

Open those relics.. 
Look up the wiki and see...
I'm just a poor boy, I need all Prime BP..
Because I'm defense now, sortie go..
MR high, MR low
Anyway the mission goes, doesn't really matter to me... to me..

You should do a full write up and post it :)

• Like 2

Great, more network issues as I was loading into a Mastery rank mission. It booted me back to my Orbiter after failing to load, but counted it as an attempt. So now I have to wait 24 hours to attempt it. Not to mention the lost time with boosters throughout the day. Like, I'm not super annoyed about this, these things happen, but I must say I am somewhat disgruntled.

8 minutes ago, Buuuh said:

Yeah and find people who are still playing... oh wait. NOBODY PLAYS DESTINY ANYMORE.

• Like 2

Только что, Buuuh сказал:

Destiny must be bought first and what ever happens later, you already paid for it.

Yep, but in a F2P games you are forced to buy or grind for it.  And no one knows, which is better.

11 минут назад, Buuuh сказал:

Wow wow, chill. It s just a joke.

Just now, Nick__GoVols said:

This is starting to get really old. It's been almost an entire day and they still haven't fixed it?

It appears to be a DDoS attack. Sadly you can't flip a magical switch and fix it. Depending on how many clients are involved, it can take a while to stop.

1 minute ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

famous last words..... aaanndddd...... ive been kicked out.

And so we witness yet another fallen Tenno, kicked by the ravenous forces known as 'connections.'

ill let myself out