Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arid Fear: Ahead Of Schedual And Under Budget

Neuhnee

They gave us six days to get the job done. Looks like we're going to have it warped up in three. Maybe a little bonus for a job well done?

I don't know if it will end with the "3 flocks"

So far events have lasted 2-3 days.... i find it fishy that this one is 6d. So it wouldn't surprise me if something happens after dealing with the corpus void things.

I don't know if it will end with the "3 flocks"

So far events have lasted 2-3 days.... i find it fishy that this one is 6d. So it wouldn't surprise me if something happens after dealing with the corpus void things.

I think the 3 flocks are the 2 alert missions and the void groip.

There might be a few more stages where we have to get more scouts to answer our questions.

This is pure speculation. No basis in fact.

It's a ridiculously expensive for crap results mod, and you can already get it from the void.

Charged Chamber is what you get from the void and is significantly worse than Primed Chamber.  That being said; the mod, in general, is bad.

Edited by MeteorKing

DE can threaten all they want about how every event can be 'failed', but the fact of the matter is, it won't.  It never will.  We have some really dedicated players here and they will always come to the fore and crush the event, all by their lonesome.

I hope they reopen the second part.  And not make it an Assassination mission with the damn Jackal.  Over powered boss.

Orly? I ran the mission ten times in under 3 minutes for each run with my fatso Rhino, shooting Jackals center mass with my OP-as-F*** booger cannon, not giving a S#&$ about his legs.

Orly? I ran the mission ten times in under 3 minutes for each run with my fatso Rhino, shooting Jackals center mass with my OP-as-F*** booger cannon, not giving a S#&$ about his legs.

I have a maxed Iron Skin on my Rhino with some Steel Fiber (I need to get more Mods to beef it up, I admit) and that stupid nuke/grenade launcher thing (it makes a 'Thoob' sound when it goes off) that I've never seen, because I solo him and have to either A) Run like a son of a fish to try and escape it (fail) or be behind a pillar, and falling over dead when it lands.

I have a maxed Iron Skin on my Rhino with some Steel Fiber (I need to get more Mods to beef it up, I admit) and that stupid nuke/grenade launcher thing (it makes a 'Thoob' sound when it goes off) that I've never seen, because I solo him and have to either A) Run like a son of a fish to try and escape it (fail) or be behind a pillar, and falling over dead when it lands.

2 things.  1) I'm pretty sure Steel Fiber doesn't work with Ironskin.  2) Failing, by your own admition, doesn't mean that a frame is bad.

Rhino is a good frame.  It is tough and has useful abilities.

The mods...

The "At least 1" mod is "meh". Fire Rate + Pierce? Metal Auger doesn't even work all that great.

The 50 one? Yeah, you'd obviously stack this and Redirection (you won't be needing Vitality anymore).

The 100 one is OK, 60% Multishot + the 120% that Barrel Diffusion gives you along with the Fire Rate, it could help on some pistols, but you'd also be taking off another mod card to fit this one on.

The thing though is that it is a _PIstol_ Multishot. If this had been Rifle, or OMG a Shotgun Multishot... well yeah. I'd be drooling over it.

Edited by Xylia

Getting 1 big bullet every reload is just bad.  It's better, in almost every way, to add damage to all of your shots as opposed to just the first one fired.  The only weapons that the mod would be useful on are the weapons it can't be equiped to.

What are you smoking?

The SVandal with Primed and Charged Chamber is pretty much one-hit kill on anything. Max out Fast Hands, and you can fire nearly as fast as a bow user can draw an arrow. And you get zoom, they don't.

Metal Auger was bad because it costed too much and didn't give enough puncture.  Shred offers double the puncture at less energy, plus an additional bonus, thus it is good.  

Lethal torrent, at max rank, is 12% less fire rate than gunslinger, but offers 60% multishot.  Yes, it costs more energy, but it offers a significant jump in damage over gunslinger.  Also, 180% multishot is cool beans.

What are you smoking?

The SVandal with Primed and Charged Chamber is pretty much one-hit kill on anything. Max out Fast Hands, and you can fire nearly as fast as a bow user can draw an arrow. And you get zoom, they don't.

2 second reload with fasthands turns into 1.4 second reload.  Bow weapons have a charge speed of 1 second, with speed trigger that turns into .4 second fire rate.  Your math is off.

Not only that, but anything you're not 1 hitting without those mods, you're probably not going to 1 hit with those mods.  On the off chance that you are, it would be faster to just shoot it a 2nd or 3rd time.

Edited by MeteorKing