Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't use it but...

Darena_Bryant

I was looking in the marketplace and couldn't help marvelling at the so called 'Frugal' and 'High Roller' credit bundles.

For the low cost of 50 plat (!) you can get a whole 50,000 credits!

And for the only slightly higher 90 plat (xD) you can get even more... a staggering 125,000 credits!

My word, the SAVINGS! ...did you guys hire Nef to work in your marketing department. Cause it sounds like Nef.

If you added another zero to both of those credit quantities, it wouldn't even be NEARLY worth that much platinum. It's things like that that convince some people right away that you're trying to squeeze new players for money, and I would hope you will address those things immediately. At the LEAST, I'd hope you would reassess the value of plat vs in game credits and adjust the amount you get for what you're asking accordingly. For example for 35 platinum, you can get a 3 Forma bundle. You those things you make people wait 24 hours for just one? For 15 platinum LESS than 50k credits. Think about it.

At the MOST.... remove both of those things from the marketplace. Anyone who's bought or struggled to earn platinum... hell, anyone who's played the game and has seen how many credits you can get from a single Dark Sector run knows paying 50 plat for 50k credits is a bad joke. So why are those items still in there with those numbers? It looks BAD, my friends.

Please look into adjusting the values of those items, or removing them from the market. It... it's just a little too ridiculous.

P.S. I know you guys have a lot of work on your hands right now. I know you're working on new and interesting things that everyone is waiting impatiently for. Even if you do it AFTER you're done with everything your currently working on, I'll be fine with it. ...for that matter, I'll be ok if you don't do anything. :P But please do something. Every time I look at it, I have the same thought and its not a good one. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it either, and you don't really deserve the suspicion such thoughts aim in your direction.

To quote Fry from Futurama: FIXIT!FIXIT!FIXIT!FIXIT!FIXIT!

........  FIXIT!FIXIT!FIXIT!FIXIT!FIXIT!

It's been there for ages and so far it didn't cause them any harm nor will it in the future. And it's funny that you have a problem with credits and not with every single resource or endo pack or random mod and relic packs (just like loot boxes!111 ZOMG this will destroy DE!!11!!!).

No one cares. Also .... not... enough.... "...." you.... need.... to.... put .. more.... "...." next.. time.....

37 minutes ago, sati44 said:

It's been there for ages and so far it didn't cause them any harm nor will it in the future. And it's funny that you have a problem with credits and not with every single resource or endo pack or random mod and relic packs (just like loot boxes!111 ZOMG this will destroy DE!!11!!!).

No one cares. Also .... not... enough.... "...." you.... need.... to.... put .. more.... "...." next.. time.....

If you don't care, that's fine. I can see not many people caring. I don't even REALLY care so much as I see it as something they should have cleaned up a while ago, and should look into doing so again.

Your sad attempt at mocking wha I'm saying was vaguely amusing though. Move along now, little man. Move along.

9 minutes ago, Darena_Bryant said:

If you don't care, that's fine. I can see not many people caring. I don't even REALLY care so much as I see it as something they should have cleaned up a while ago, and should look into doing so again.

Your sad attempt at mocking wha I'm saying was vaguely amusing though. Move along now, little man. Move along.

For someone that does not care you sure went out of your way to reply to me. "Little man" mmm that tasty passive aggressiveness. Boy oh boy you sure showed me. Must be nice wearing those big boy pants.

14 minutes ago, sati44 said:

For someone that does not care you sure went out of your way to reply to me. "Little man" mmm that tasty passive aggressiveness. Boy oh boy you sure showed me. Must be nice wearing those big boy pants.

Your whole post screamed: "please get passive agressive with me." And then you complain about it when he does so.

If you don't understand why, you indeed are a little man, little man.

1 minute ago, Kletse said:

Your whole post screamed: "please get passive agressive with me." And then you complain about it when he does so.

If you don't understand why, you indeed are a little man, little man.

Pointing out incompetence is hardly screaming. It's more like an invitation to rethink ones thought processes.