The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile poses

Immune07

I was wondering, is there any kind of bug in the animation pose for profile? Everytime i view my profile the animation is set to default even though i equipped the noble animation of ash. Is there any kind of compatibility or working animation for profile use? Pls help

9 minutes ago, Immune07 said:

I have seen other profiles that are not neutral. Is it special cases?

Each animation set is locked to a specific point during the animation, a specific keyframe. That's why Ash's may not look any different as he's usually stood rather still.

9 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Each animation set is locked to a specific point during the animation, a specific keyframe. That's why Ash's may not look any different as he's usually stood rather still.

If you unequip primary and secondary, the warframe will freeze in its weapon draw animation I believe, or it was changed, I learned that a while ago.

I too am also curious about this.  For a while I have noticed that my frames would be in the default pose on my profile screen, even though they were using a different pose.  Then a couple of months ago I built Limbo, who I set to use his noble pose.  And whenever I am using him, it would show him using this pose when I open my profile.

I have also seen cases where another player's frame would be using a different pose other than the default on their profile.