Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raise the Rep gain?

Hopeofhell

Like real talk, the amount of rep you get from conclave for the daily standing is a tiny amount and adds up to nothing, even more so when you need to hop from region to region just to find players let alone if you can even win.

Conclave rep is insanely steep to get via the daily cap and honestly should see a little bit of a boost.

Edited by Hopeofhell

Not to mention you don't even get the amount listed at the end of a match. You get maybe half of it. I don't know if that's an issue with boosters or an error on the display at the end of the game but I'll have 16k points remaining on daily standing, do a series of matches where I get at least 6k rewards, and somehow still have 14K left on daily standing when I go back to my ship.

On 3/4/2018 at 4:10 PM, Maniac523 said:

My point remains the same. I see 6000 experience at the end of the match and only receive 2000 of it.

Did you check the syndicate tab in profile? Chances are you're actually getting the rep, but part of it isn't discounted from daily cap since it comes from daily/weekly tasks. Other than that it could be a visual bug that's currently affecting PvE as well (for instance, i've seen my boyfriendget over 30K standing in a mission despite his daily cap being 26K and actually getting between 6k to 12 k depending of the mission)

1 hour ago, Cicadeus said:

Can you provide evidence?

I can. I posted this in another thread but this was my standing before finding a match last nightdz75clC.png

Upon finishing the match I saw this much standing gained: FwSNoeq.png

Then upon returning to my ship this was how much standing I had left: SXXGteg.png

Out of the 5247 standing I was shown, only 1697 was removed from the standing cap. There's a difference of 3550 standing between those 2 values. Now even assuming this comes from challenges you cannot get 50 points from challenges as each one rewards a multiple of 500. So, challenges or not, I was not given the amount of standing that was shown at the end of the match.

Edited by Maniac523

On 4/3/2018 at 3:10 PM, Maniac523 said:

My point remains the same. I see 6000 experience at the end of the match and only receive 2000 of it.

On 4/5/2018 at 2:29 PM, Maniac523 said:

Then upon returning to my ship this was how much standing I had left: 

That's doesn't show gain, like I said b4.

Evidence would be looking at how many points you had and then looking at it once more after doing some missions.