Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Main Quests do not provide enough info

xgladar

to clarify the title : a player should never have to go alt-tab the game to look for information on the wiki for a thing they want to do ingame. 

this mostly relates to quests , of which i have 4 currently active, yet i have no idea how to do them.

for instance :

Spoiler

one of the quests is called "the Silver Grove" , the voice lines say i need to find some flower that "grows in absolute filth" and that is all. clicking the quest doesnt automatically start the relevant mission like every other alert does and the codex doesnt provide any info besides having to forge the nightfall apothic. because the story is about protecting earth's last forest from the grineer, i tried several missions on earth before going on the wiki and finding out i had to get the flowers on CERES...

i'd like to suggest the codex give exact information on what we need to do and how in order to finish these quests. for reference, i currently have hidden messages, octavia's anthem and silver grove active

8 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

I mean, if you actually look at the planets you could have came up with that conclusion yourself. Ceres is the only planet that comes to mind when "filth" is mentioned. Not the games fault really, that it doesnt hold your hand.

this

7 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

not to be rude, but its called a puzzle, you're supposed to use your head to figure it out

and this

dont want to insult anyone here but you have brain , consider using it from time to time , if you think this was hard try shakespeare's stanzas puzle from silent hill 3 with out any kind of help , youl be dead before youl get to even find out what your supposed to do from even begining

wait what? im supposed to somehow deduct that Ceres is the only planet with pollution in the entire game?

not only is that not true, since we have the grineer mucking it up in places like earth and uranus polluting the environment, but ITS NOT SAID ANYWHERE IN THE LORE that ceres is the only polluted planet or that it contains the flowers i need. or that the other flowers are anywhere else specific in the systems (for instance sunlight threshcones on earth when you have other planets with sun)

sorry that is not a puzzle, thats just lazy.

vor einer Stunde schrieb xgladar:

wait what? im supposed to somehow deduct that Ceres is the only planet with pollution in the entire game?

not only is that not true, since we have the grineer mucking it up in places like earth and uranus polluting the environment, but ITS NOT SAID ANYWHERE IN THE LORE that ceres is the only polluted planet or that it contains the flowers i need. or that the other flowers are anywhere else specific in the systems (for instance sunlight threshcones on earth when you have other planets with sun)

sorry that is not a puzzle, thats just lazy.

No, you are lazy in not wanting to explore the planets before diving into quests. You dont even have to "deduct" just LOOK at the planet, that should already tell you enough. Honestly.

2 hours ago, xgladar said:

Considering playing a single Ceres mission will have you running through sewers, past toxic waste pools, and around slime falls that all harm you if you get close, the air is a smog 100 times worse than China ever had it on a bad day, and there is wreckage and trash everywhere? Yes you were supposed to have deduced that after seeing Ceres. No other planet is even in the same solar system when it comes to visible pollution in the environment.

It is not lazy design, it is lazy players.