Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Bombard from Baro should be Permanent

Celas_

Like i write above should the blueprint be permanent and cost some ressources like the other phantoms. I test it and its not even strong in sorties... useful for starchart missions but not for Sorties and Endgame.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

These guys are very powerful and scale with the stage level so NO, it shouldnt be permanent.

While the Spectors scale in level, their damage remains to be very minimal.

The Bombard's redeeming factors are: the Orokin Drone that acts similar to the Shield Osprey and it's durability.

Indeed, it is a shame that the Corrupted Bombard price seems unreasonable for its performance not to mention that it occasionally appears in Baro's inventory.

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You probably tested them in the wrong situation. These guys are very powerful and scale with the stage level so NO, it shouldnt be permanent.

Idk. They're hard to justify as a one time buy unless you're just drowning in ducats. I never buy them and absolutely don't feel like I would ever need them. Only way I could be encouraged to pick it up and waste resources on it is if the BP had way more mileage than one mission (or a few depent on how many come with each BP). 

Imho it should be permanent but has a longer than normal craft time for specters.

45 minutes ago, (XB1)RabidGoldfish J said:

I use specters pretty regularly, and due to the Bombard's durability, it makes an excellent decoy.  I usually reserve him for special occasions. 

Aside from the Roller Eximus and the Moa Eximus (not too sure about the Shield Osprey Eximus), any other Spectors (Tenno and/or Syndicate) can be just as durable as the Corrupted Bombard regardless of which level you use them in.

For Tenno spectors, I just my Trinity Prime for the lowest base level Spector (Vapor) and even on a Sortie 3, she has barely taken any health damage by the end.

On an unrelated note:

• Feel free to use the Spectors and any Gear items in the Simulacrum as their usage is unlimited.
  • Don't use any Spectors during a Nightmare mission; they'll immediately turn hostile and attack you.
Edited by Duality52
Grammer Errors