Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really wish Dev allow us to trade more kinds of things

Drunkenwhalr

Currently the trading system allow players to trade only a small fraction of things in Warframe, things like skins and resources, credits and ducats, non-prime blueprints and built-parts are all non-tradable.

I really hope Dev can adjust the trading system and allow us to trade things I mentioned above.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Some things are ment to be farmed ..like resources. Also trading credits is not reasonable since oyu want to use platinum as payment.

Yeah, what this guy has said.

Some things are meant to be farmed.

Besides, many of those things can be indirectly traded for. Want a skin or a frame? Farm some tradeable things, sell for plats, buy stuff with the plats you traded. Easy.

Whenever I see the idea of trading resources, I remember the trade system in PathofExile.
The only thing this does is spread out the economy, the Plat system is fine since all resources in-game are easy to get.

Keep in mind DEs need to make some money off of the skins and none-tradeables.
Some none prime bps are tradeable, think landing craft bps.

5 minutes ago, Pro3Display said:

would be nice if you could trade PoE stuff for space stuff, cause i for one have no interest in fishing or stone-carving whatsoever

The rare gems (nyth, sentirum) from the plains are tradeable, so are the fish.

The junk primes people do are essentially ducat trades. Ayatan sculptures are endo trades.

Still, platinum and a cred tax are enough for the current ingame economy... even if some things (rivens mainly) have destroyed it.

Wish we could trade for Wisps, cause I want no part of that grind ever. Even with efficient farms it doesn't become fun, and I'd love to be able to buy from the players who have a movie running in the background and just plow through it until they're done.

6 hours ago, INight00 said:

Whenever I see the idea of trading resources, I remember the trade system in PathofExile.
The only thing this does is spread out the economy, the Plat system is fine since all resources in-game are easy to get.

Keep in mind DEs need to make some money off of the skins and none-tradeables.
Some none prime bps are tradeable, think landing craft bps.

The rare gems (nyth, sentirum) from the plains are tradeable, so are the fish.

The junk primes people do are essentially ducat trades. Ayatan sculptures are endo trades.

Still, platinum and a cred tax are enough for the current ingame economy... even if some things (rivens mainly) have destroyed it.

Well, now I get it.