Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consoles need a "Contribute All" button for decorations.

(XBOX)Frohd Bek

So with the latest update to drop on Consoles including the Dojo Decoration tool revamp, I think it's about time certain issues get a fix. To be clear, as it is now, donating to a dojo decoration consists of you holding the R1 button for about 20-25 seconds per decoration. With the latest update giving us the ability to put down a multitude of different decorations in an amazingly short amount of time I think it's a rather large oversight to not have sped up the process of funding said decorations. 

Personally, I spent several hours in a single room decking it out with loads of fancy new things. I'd wager that 65-70% of that time was spent holding the R1 button waiting for hundreds of contribution bars to fill up. That is a mind numbing experience I don't think I'm willing to put myself through a second time.

Simply adding an option in the screen for contributing resources to fill all fields would save so much time. It could be bound to the Triangle/Y button as nothing in that screen currently is.

On another similar note, handing syndicate medallions to their respective factions could stand to have a similar QoL fix implemented. For years now, on Consoles, the only way to hand in medallions is through mashing the R1 button hundreds if not thousands of times. This could easily be fixed by using the same donation method that Dojo decorations and inputting platinum in trades currently have, holding R1 continually adds the item while gradually increasing the number per tick.

Would very much love to see these issues addressed. 

I would say that they've needed to improve donations across all platforms for a LONG time now.

Would prefer if they simply added a "Resources" option to the Treasury Post, but having a "Contribute All" on decorations wouldn't be too bad.

Even their new "Decorations" menu in the Treasury Post is implemented poorly, it shouldn't be limited to selecting one at a time.

Edited by Sean

I think the only issue with a catch-all in the treasury would be allocation of said resources. As in, what would get funded first? Would the decorations be funded in order of installation? Type? Room? Otherwise, great idea. Anything is better than what we currently have.

Clan members with the Architect permission draw from the treasury first when they add resources to a project.  Funding would be as they deem it works with any resources added to the treasury.

In essence someone without the permission can then donate resources directly to a project they want or add to the treasury storage and let architects decide how those are then spent.

To the OP: yes it would be great for us all to get a "contribute all" and add the remaining resources for any building or research project.

Edited by Loswaith