Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLAGUE STAR event? real? I can't finish the mission

root555

43 minutes ago, root555 said:

It's destroyed in a second. defend it?  You stupid

It's destroyed very quickly when you don't take measures to protect it... such as keeping an eye on it so teleporting enemies with slow, but very powerful, melee attacks don't obliterate it before you stop them from attacking the console.

In fact, the very enemy that killed it comes running around the corner at the 26 second mark of your video.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair

Yeah, butchers and napalms melting the mixer in a matter of seconds is a bit annoying but honestly, I only failed the mixer phase once during the while event due being too cocky and bringing my underlevelled nidus and low-level gear. I mean seriously, OP plays Loki prime and during the video and I haven't seen a single decoy or disarm being used. He just runs around flailing his whip doing quite a mediocre damage to advancing grineer. So firstly, for a solo player OP's situational awareness should be better. Another thing, the gear and frame choice is not stellar. You can defend effectively with a melee Loki but that is unnecessary complicated solo. So unless you're confident in your skills, it is better to go safe and bring something like Frost, Gara or Oberon and an assault rifle.

17 hours ago, root555 said:

http://cafe.naver.com/warframekor/53596

4000HP console  1second later destoryed  

this video link click

check your system.  programmer  does not  want give me event score

your devil .   what are you doing this ?   kidding me?

I did Already 5 days. doing this idiot

Loki isn't exactly the best for defense... 

21 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

he didnt even got to hemocyte itself, that would be funny to read. unkillable boss, kinda/

Well, he was going 2/4 so he might've been able to go through 1 or two of 'em. Well, could've if he would've brought shatter impact Sarpa along...

Unfortunately once the shields were taken down, there's not much left to stop it from the objective's health going down fast... especially with stronger enemies.  Loki isn't the best for defense, but did you have your decoy up to draw some of the enemy aggro/fire away from the objective?

On ‎2018‎년 ‎4‎월 ‎16‎일 at 9:16 AM, TheGrimCorsair said:

It's destroyed very quickly when you don't take measures to protect it... such as keeping an eye on it so teleporting enemies with slow, but very powerful, melee attacks don't obliterate it before you stop them from attacking the console.

In fact, the very enemy that killed it comes running around the corner at the 26 second mark of your video.

oh, i see i didn't know that until you told me. thanks.

I thought it was one of those bugs since I didn't have any other guides.

Edited by root555

26 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

No it wasn't destroyed in a second...
I'm not Stupid ~ Because when Defending something I don't go Farting around 30m away from it

your right.  I should watch YouTube player videos and learn. 

my misunderstand

i don't  know  damage it was like that gonna bigger

and There were a lot of different situations.

because warframe game guide no explanation.   

thanks your explanation

Edited by root555