Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a icon for vaulted relics and prime parts?

Trenggiling

Hi, thanks for reading.

I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I put a lot of value on whether or not a relic or part is vaulted.

So have this habit of stockpiling relics that I can't get anymore and holding off on running them until I know exactly what I want to get from them.

This actually leads to a great deal of stress and hassle on my part as I constantly tab out of the game to go check if fang prime is vaulted or not.

I have actually (on multiple occasions) missed my chance to select a relic because I was too paralyzed by indecision.

I don't have this kind of trouble in other games such as the immensely popular MOBA game League of Legends.

Because their vaulted, or "legacy" content is clearly marked by a recognizable icon.

o0Yq4Gt.png

Which is why I propose that Warframe should do the same.

Something akin to this:

VzDqwlp.png

OgZialI.jpg

Anyway, what do you think?

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Trenggiling

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-05-09 at 11:29 PM, DukeOfCornwall said:

A good helpful idea.

You could also differentiate between vaulted and temporarily unvaulted using something simple like colour-coding the symbol.

Vaulted relics/gear flagged with red symbol; temporarily unvaulted relics/gear flagged with green symbol.

Or gold a silver to be more in line with the style of the UI

Then again, it might not even be necessary.

Because the very fact that you just got a vaulted relic means that it's been temporarily unvaulted.