Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Language

Hello everyone! I could really use some help! So my fiancé and I are getting married in January and really want to have some Orokin script written on our wedding cake and possibly the invitations. So could anyone confirm how to write "Forever and Always" and "With our love"? (We have looked online and used the various sources but want to be sure)

Thank you in advanced for helping us for our wedding day!

3 hours ago, (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky said:

I know in some of the writings there are extra symbols above or below the script, is there a certain format for that too?

Are you referring to something like this?

690e279a0493f7b9e6403aea1a83bc5f.png

Or just the standard writing with those small symbols? If so, those are just the vowels. They're always placed above and in front of consonants depending on the word (as seen in the images).

Edited by LazerSkink

3 hours ago, (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky said:

Exactly like that :)

In that case, there's nothing to worry about. Those extra lines surrounding the words are just for flair and are not needed if you're writing (though you can add your own if you want obviously).

Thanks LazerSkink! That is what I was thinking but wasn't sure. 

Thank you Arniox. The ring box he used had a Lotus symbol on it (completely by chance, it was the brand's symbol too). It was too perfect for words. It'll be our 10 year anniversary that we are getting married on, neither of us wanted to have a different date because then would you celebrate the original date, wedding date, or both...lol. 

Warframe has the best group of players. I know there are still some trollers out there, but overall the community is the best. I mean take this post for instance, I thought I would maybe get some help but wasn't sure, but instead I got a lot of help and honestly that has pretty much been y experience in the game and on the forums. I guess I'm trying to say thank you to all and this is the BEST GAME EVER! 

No, and that's kind of the point. We are making it with enough artistic flourishes that it looks as though it's just that an artistic flourish but Orokin enough that my fiancé and I will know it says it. It's for him and I. We are also going to have random decorations that blend in to the other decorations that are from our favorite movies and tv shows, kind of like easter eggs.