Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to farm Ostron Standing?

OriVerda

Question

6 answers to this question

Fishing it still by and far the best way. Mortus is the "cheapest," because it doesn't require any bait (for daytime, you want to head for the ocean for Tralok, which have the same standing value), but an entire night of fishing for Murkay, Norg, Cuthol, or Glappid will get you enough to max your daily standing two or three times depending on luck and the fish's value.

Edited by Foefaller

As said above, fishing.

I crafted baits for the rarest fish (glappid) which took quite some time, but once you have access to these, you can farm a week worth of daily rep very quickly.

Glappids are worth 1,200/1,500/2,000 reputation depending on the size, and of course it's even more worth doing if you have kavat/booster.

Or you can farm mortus as advised by the other players, but you'll need way more fish to meet your daily rep. Although they're far more common and don't require bait, it just takes more time to get enough.

What i need is to get standing past daily, i tried bounties, but i didn't get anything, is the standing reward for the bounties in with the daily? But i think that bounties are the fastest way and most fun because for a level 5-10 bounty, the reward is already 1000-1800, so you just need to do those and itxs fast, plus, you're already payed before you extract, so you can just abort mission if you're okay with losing the loot, but it's faster than having to run all the way backn and you can also catch fish before you leave for crafting rather than missing out on the guts for craftung just for some standing