Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught Still DOA

BladeRambler

Sorry, I've played enough Onslaught where I've lost rewards to host migrations on round 8. This mode is dead to me and most of the player base until DE fixes this new game mode. I really have fun until I lose everything at the end: if defense or survival missions had this loss of rewards, Warframe would never have survived all these years.

Fix this mode DE, I really like the Onslaught gameplay. I do not like losing rewards due to host migrations. By the way, I would play solo, but spawns are buggy and I lose efficiency before round 8 unless I have a very specific meta loadout. Guess I'll wait until later this year when this game mode is completed finally.

6 minutes ago, Serafinia said:

I meant just game modes but sure if the game is unplayable overall then changing game and playing with a less buggy game till they fix the issues.

It isn't, he's being salty. You can still play everything else in Warframe with no more bugs than usual.
Also, does noone ever learn? New game modes are *always* buggy. *ALWAYS*.

Edited by SolarDwagon

25 минут назад, SolarDwagon сказал:

It isn't, he's being salty. You can still play everything else in Warframe with no more bugs than usual.

It's the only new content for anyone who've been playing for more than two months, everything else isn't that interesting anymore.

Edited by Zobaken

36 minutes ago, SolarDwagon said:

I know this fact I just only tested how buggy is.

59 minutes ago, SolarDwagon said:

Actually, the plains have been having a few interesting bugs popping back up from around November. Dargyns entering and exiting; Void Dashing and reverting back to Warframe causing failed bounties; Gantulyst front swing causing some hosts to crash to desktop; many of these issues were fixed prior but have resurfaced. I am sure these will be fixed, but it will take a bit to narrow them down and re-patch them I figure.

Just saw the last patch changes and they just made it worse.
Increasing efficiency drain and removing the drop boost? Why? It was already too hard to keep up even if you insta cleared everything in sight.
Together with added hazards to make it more annoying.

Edited by Ketec