Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting burned up by Onslaught

Spin999

I have made multiple posts already but I really gotta vent.

It is difficult to get any farming done for Khora. It's really difficult to find the determination to keep going when the first time you put your mind to farming again you get host migrated at zone 8.
For my own sanity, I am going to take a break and hope that the next time I return to Warframe things are fixed.

1 minute ago, Spin999 said:

It's really difficult to find the determination to keep going when the first time you put your mind to farming again you get host migrated at zone 8.

Have you tried playing solo?

I farmed Khora solo. It was so much easier.

Welcome to Void 1.0. It's just natural to get burned out real fast if you do the exact same thing without variation over and over. Scenery changes don't count, since they don't change how you play. I'm feeling Onslaught will bite DE in the butt in the long term, at least if they plan to keep pushing it. Even when it's balanced correctly the burnout gameplay with the depth of Dirac's sea can negatively affect players' willingness to engage in content that requires less killing. It's the issue of what makes power creep so damaging to game balance applied to one of the game's basic challenge elements. Shortsighted design, IMO

when in a coop game you are forced to play solo for get somenthing, the problem is quite seriuos, in warframe ( not a classic gimme money "F2P") you hare forced to buy the warframe because farm them is just impossible because or really crappy RNG chance... iss even worse, let's be real.

is a new mod and they must have learn from eidolon and plague star, the game can't handle such a big update and the ammount of bug anc crash will be absurd, but no... they didn't, put some decent stuff but you need 200 hours for grind them and most of the time you lose crap because the game stop working ( i lost the lato vandal receiver for example and after i see the change to drop that... i just stop play that mod, idon't even care of a crappy vandal weapon anymore)

Did they change the normal Onslaught? Thought it was just Elite. 

No idea why you aren't solo Banshee Quaking to round 8? Resetting then doing it over again.

Though even I got bored as hell doing that, got fed up and just bought her to be done with.

Edited by Donkey___R

3 hours ago, Donkey___R said:

Did they change the normal Onslaught? Thought it was just Elite. 

No idea why you aren't solo Banshee Quaking to round 8? Resetting then doing it over again.

Though even I got bored as hell doing that, got fed up and just bought her to be done with.

they did change normal, as of right now I can't solo it with banshee to zone 8 to try and get the last part i need (fighting lvl 60s at zone 6). You either run out of efficiency or die too many times.