Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any chance for a "Smart Drop" loot system?

Rhundis

So as we all know farming for parts can be a pain at times and it sucks that the thing your looking for ussualy ends up being the lowest % on the drop table.

Now what would happen if the game knows what item you have in your inventory, compares it to a "select" group of items in the current drop table of the mode your playing, and if the item does exist, it replaces that item with another or completely removed said item.

Granted what I'm suggesting is an incredibly rough idea because it's not a solution that works for everyone. What if someone likes looking for multiple of these "specific" items? It's not perfect. However, these "items" I'm currently discussing are more swayed to Warframe Parts and blueprints, seeing as, unless their Prime, you only need one set. 

So shouldn't the game remove them from the drop table in order to free up some space for more covetous items, or better yet, increase the drop chance of the more rare items?

So it's a bit of a rough idea, but it could have some merit. What would your opinions be?

But what if I already have the latest primed warframe, but I want to farm dozens of it? That's how a lot of players earn plat, so I don't really want the drop chances to be lowered just because I already got one of each of the parts.

Edited by rune_me