Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity

Jacubuss

It's how Link works with the augment. It removes  the enemy's armor or reduces it significantly and deals high amounts of damage through her castanas. By using Aviator and the radiation resistance mod ,she protects herself from all the self damage too. 

Edited by aligatorno

Because there is this beautiful thing that exists within Warframe that many other games lack in some great degree.

Variety.

It's incredible to me that people will be up in arms about "how OP Trinity is" seeing as how she can nuke huge areas of the map and yet people got so upset that Ember can no longer easily do the exact same thing. So what if a support frame can nuke stuff? Congratulations to the people that came up with a creative use of her abilities and a couple of mods that were almost entirely unused up until that point.

Today, I did a normal sanctuary run, I normally do those alone but this time I forgot to put the game in solo mode, and ended up in a team of 3 randoms, and they died at least 3 times per round each one, from the second round to the 12 where we lost. The point is: it's allways better to have some one doing an amazing job in your team, I would had been happy to have that trin in my team, it's always better to have an awesome player in your team, even if his/her build isn't something you like.