Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very low spawn density in the new Uranus interception/defense map

sixmille

While the map that was added today looks fine, the density of enemy spawns is incredibly low for this planet. Today's sortie had this map on the rotation as interception and the spawns were as low as on Mercury (and Mercury is equally boring on defense/interception). All other maps have decent spawns so that we don't fall asleep during the mission, especially on sortie level. Please fix this DE. 😍

19 minutes ago, sixmille said:

Today's sortie had this map on the rotation as interception and the spawns were as low as on Mercury (and Mercury is equally boring on defense/interception).

The map I had was fine (new tile). It had masses of spawns. Some of the points were constantly flooded with 10-20 enemies. How many enemies do you want?

33 minutes ago, sixmille said:

While the map that was added today looks fine, the density of enemy spawns is incredibly low for this planet. Today's sortie had this map on the rotation as interception and the spawns were as low as on Mercury (and Mercury is equally boring on defense/interception). All other maps have decent spawns so that we don't fall asleep during the mission, especially on sortie level. Please fix this DE. 😍

Yeah I had trouble on the survival finding enemies, and ended up extracting at 20 min. 

il y a 21 minutes, krc473 a dit :

The map I had was fine (new tile). It had masses of spawns. Some of the points were constantly flooded with 10-20 enemies. How many enemies do you want?

This only happens when you let them use the console, not when you don't. If you don't then it's incredibly boring.

5 minutes ago, sixmille said:

This only happens when you let them use the console, not when you don't.

The enemies were not using the console (at my point anyway). I had constant flows of enemies. Maybe it was just something to do with the point capture order and enemy targeting? There were certainly other points with no/few enemies.

12 hours ago, sixmille said:

I think most very low level missions, like Jupiter, have low spawn rates when you compare to Sedna. So i won’t be surprised if Uranus would have low spawns. Probably because i’ve been playing Elite onslaught. Some of the low level missions need spawn like that mission.

Il y a 3 heures, VPrime96 a dit :

I think most very low level missions, like Jupiter, have low spawn rates when you compare to Sedna. So i won’t be surprised if Uranus would have low spawns. Probably because i’ve been playing Elite onslaught. Some of the low level missions need spawn like that mission.

I don't play onslaught that much, and while I don't have numbers to back up my argument, the spawns do feel extremely scarce. When we get to play sortie interception on Saturn the spawns are much more generous, and it's about the same MR requirements. I'd say that this map is just a reskin of Mercury and that they forgot to have it checked by a level designer if I wanted so speculate.

9 minutes ago, sixmille said:

I don't play onslaught that much, and while I don't have numbers to back up my argument, the spawns do feel extremely scarce. When we get to play sortie interception on Saturn the spawns are much more generous, and it's about the same MR requirements. I'd say that this map is just a reskin of Mercury and that they forgot to have it checked by a level designer if I wanted so speculate.

I played the new Interception map by myself and the old one in a squad at Sortie 2 and the new map do look more Empty but the enemies loves to be in one side of the map though in the Old one and the enemies comes in bigger spawns too. Both was in Public Matchmaking too.

I didn't notice anything unusual about the enemy spawns on the new tile when I did the sortie. Even with a Nova and a Frost on the team, they still took the points a couple times. I'm guessing it's part of the old issue where the enemies will only attack one or two points.

Actually, I like the new tile. It's small enough that if I see one of the points being taken, I can actually go over to it and stop the enemy from taking it, unlike the old tile.