The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[LANDING CRAFT] concepts

Bakugans

did these instead of my extended essay and i honestly wouldnt have it any other way

let me know what you think, i'd love to take them to the workshop but i don't think tennogen supports landing craft

Spaceship designs by cawed

17 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I like that a lot!! We need DE to allow Tennogen ships because I would buy that. 

Thank you so much!! and god yeah i'd love to design some for the game

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Not bad, are they infested themed?

these ones don't have a theme but if i develop them i'll definitely do some infested ones

The first one, with some alterations, could be a repurposed Sentient fightercraft (stolen by a Chroma, or some other Warframe or engineering caste with the skills to 'corrupt' the Sentient form into a servicable vehicle), and the second one resembles a Mantis to a degree.

Oh man, that looks sick!

It was a major disappointment to realize that DE didn't change the interior of your ship whenever you got a new one. It would have been cool if, say you got a different ship and completely remodeled the inside to fit more what the shape of the ship looked like.

Just now, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Oh man, that looks sick!

It was a major disappointment to realize that DE didn't change the interior of your ship whenever you got a new one. It would have been cool if, say you got a different ship and completely remodeled the inside to fit more what the shape of the ship looked like.

i'd absolutely love this, i want to doodle an entirely infested ship interior to go with an infested ship design i'm working on at the moment!

1 minute ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

^Holy Sh*t that's awesome looking!! PLEASE DE LOOK AT THIS THREAD

Thank you SO much and i hope i can bring this attention so we can get some community landing craft designs on tennogen!

presentation! just updating as i go. i might not get much time to work on these as im bam smack in the middle of my exams but hopefully i eventually get some time for my infested ships because i've gotten really positive reaction to it so far

lraPCMq.png

Edited by Bakugans