Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So many helmets...no frames to put them on...

Alternatively titled: Helmets...come and get your lovely fresh helmets!

Been doing a lot of missions lately where helmets are included in the rewards. Not been particularly aiming to collect helmets...they just seem to be very popular in alerts right now. So far I have:

Ash Locust

Ash Scorpion

Atlas Shikoro

Chroma Amaru

Ivara Zirastra

Limbo Magrite

Mesa Longhorn

Saryn Hemlock

Trinity Aura

Now these all seem to be pretty advanced frames. I wouldn't even know where or how to farm the basic frame components or blueprints. Given that I'm still fairly new at this game (still doing the Jupiter missions) would I be better off just selling them, or should I hang on to them?

14 минут назад, FlusteredFerret сказал:

Now these all seem to be pretty advanced frames. I wouldn't even know where or how to farm the basic frame components or blueprints. Given that I'm still fairly new at this game (still doing the Jupiter missions) would I be better off just selling them, or should I hang on to them?

Helmet blueprints are not tradable.
Helmets with stat modifications, now known with the prefix Arcane, can only be traded
If you mean sell for credits - no.. keep them.

Edited by ENLOR3Z

36 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

The wiki is your friend, don't be afraid to use it. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

Same here too, I got like 13 Helmets for Frames I either dont have or never will. Amazing how I never ever ever ever get a a alert that has a helmet for any Frame I use, funny how that works. Where is a frost helm ? or a Rhino, you know frames that are a little easier to get. Im sure its random but it still aggravates me to no end. Glad you posted this. 

im not sure if you see alerts if you havent unlocked that place. rhino or frost comes often imo. what may help u is the warframe app for apple or androit. in this app u can select things u would like notification about, like reactors, COSMETICS, weapons and so on. works fine so far 🙂