Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Warcry cast.

Mushyo

Hi, i would like to know if it would be possible to allow it to be recast while active for the slow enemy part,

as it is right now I'm kinda sad that i need low duration and eternal warcry to make a viable to benefit from both parts

of the skill. Which in turn hurts the efficiency of hysteria alot.

16 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

why recast when all they need to do is turn it into an aura (looks a chroma's 3)

This would be a good idea if they make WarCry's Aura wider than Chroma's 3. Seriously, his Aura's range is very small.

Just now, VPrime96 said:

This would be a good idea if they make WarCry's Aura wider than Chroma's 3. Seriously, his Aura's range is very small.

a base of 18 meters is small...but with valkyr being a melee based frame, that would actually be decent.

The enemy slowdown is one thing, but I mostly want a way to (re-)apply the Squad buff part
to those who missed it initially / lost it (via getting Nulli'd / OOB'd / etc) when using an Eternal War build,
as in that case, your Squadmates can miss out for the rest of the mission. I don't like "selfish" buffers.

Having it be an aura like Augment'd Pacify would be neat I think, just, have the buff
trigger and stick whenever an ally enters the range (maybe make that part Affinity-ranged, even).