Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shoutout to the Ancient Healer Spector

Duality52

Today's Sortie 3 (Defense, Puncture Physical Enhancement with Arid Grineer) was actually quite painful, especially since it's on Solo too.

This reminded me of the Sortie 3 Defense with Eximus Stronghold where Arson Eximui would blind and toss everyone around. In this case, the damage is too much to handle conventionally.

The Ancient Healer's Damage Link aura along with Oberon's Iron Renewal, allowed me to shrug off the damage with impunity.

Were there cases where you guys had to resort to the Ancient Healer?

7 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Endurance Test combined with Wukong's Defy for maximum cheese when they hadn't disabled abilities.

Don't think that's necessary once you unlock the

Spoiler

Operator after the War Within

Use the ability on top of the platform you need to stand on top of before the test starts.

Watch, jump, do a merry-go-round on the ring of the platform until the test is over.

While channeled abilities (Oberon's Renewal) makes the frame vulnerable, the platform will nullify it to make it invulnerable again.

26 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Today's Sortie 3 (Defense, Puncture Physical Enhancement with Arid Grineer) was actually quite painful, especially since it's on Solo too.

This reminded me of the Sortie 3 Defense with Eximus Stronghold where Arson Eximui would blind and toss everyone around. In this case, the damage is too much to handle conventionally.

The Ancient Healer's Damage Link aura along with Oberon's Iron Renewal, allowed me to shrug off the damage with impunity.

Were there cases where you guys had to resort to the Ancient Healer?

Sanguine is love, Sanguine is life.

Praise the Creature, such a benevolent being, that protect us from any evil of these who doesn't believe in it.

3 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Don't think that's necessary once you unlock the

Hide contents

Operator after the War Within

Use the ability on top of the platform you need to stand on top of before the test starts.

Watch, jump, do a merry-go-round on the ring of the platform until the test is over.

While channeled abilities (Oberon's Renewal) makes the frame vulnerable, the platform will nullify it to make it invulnerable again.

This was right after launch of TSD I mean, so no Operator movement. I only healed myself with Vazarin's Mending Tides briefly, but that's all when it came to pressing 5 at the time.