Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a Stalker Excalibur helmet

Please add the Stalker's helmet for excalibur warframe. I really want to get the pakal armor and a stalker helmet to look just like stalker which would be ready cool. Then I could also get the Stalker's drops(he dropped nothing for me) and be like the stalker. Please add a stalker helmet.

As for @(XB1)DATURTLE343, Excalibur Umbra is coming, and would look much closer to the Stalker, or even his Shadow counterpart. I don't think DE will ever give us the Stalker helmet for a variety of reasons, so the best bet is to hope that Tennogen eventually makes one that can pass as such if properly recoloured.

31 minutes ago, WolvenEdge said:

No thanks. I'd like the rest of Stalker's old drops back instead. I have twenty-odd Dread blueprints lying around my foundry, a dozen Blind Justice stances, but not a single Hate or Despair in sight.

Despair and Hate do drop. You just need to persuade him to show up more frequently.

Edited by Koldraxon-732

Just now, Koldraxon-732 said:

Despair and Hate do drop. You just need to persuade him to show up more frequently.

I've had a mark from him via almost every boss on the map for the majority of the years I've been playing.

It's entirely possible I have poor luck with his drop tables, but this is getting ridiculous.

1 minute ago, WolvenEdge said:

but this is getting ridiculous.

While it may be, Khora's BP (in my case; others may have issues getting other parts) not dropping in Sanctuary Onslaught's 8th Zone ever since it launched is one of if not THE most ridiculous cases of RNG yet, aside from Octavia's Neurops from 40 mins in Orokin Derelict Survival, or some Prime parts.

2 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

While it may be, Khora's BP (in my case; others may have issues getting other parts) not dropping in Sanctuary Onslaught's 8th Zone ever since it launched is one of if not THE most ridiculous cases of RNG yet, aside from Octavia's Neurops from 40 mins in Orokin Derelict Survival, or some Prime parts.

Ivara farming's another close contender for worst RNG.
Not only do you have to perfectly complete specific spy missions, but doing so only gives you a small chance of the part you want in the third vault.

This is made worse by stealth play being an utter mess without permanent-invis Loki... or having an Ivara already.

Edited by WolvenEdge

Just now, WolvenEdge said:

Ivara farming's another close contender for worst RNG.
Not only do you have to perfectly complete specific spy missions, but doing so only gives you a small chance of the part you want in the third vault.

Though Spy missions are much less painful with Loki at one's disposal, but yeah. A Harrow part drops from the Kuva Fort vaults, so there's that bit of dark RNG to contend with, in conjunction with Equinox having the most parts on just one boss (Regor) requiring days of killing just to get most of the parts.

Just now, Defion said:

why want a stalker helmet, if DE finaly release stalker mode.... you become the stalker and stalk your friends 😁

I would agree, but perhaps the Stalker's pvp mode could reward his signature cosmetic helmet.