Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter Junction too hard

I've been trying to get past the Jupiter Junction to get to Jupiter for weeks now.  I've been grinding old levels, leveling up whatever weapons and mods I have, and doing everything I can as a new player.  Still, the Valkyr Specter can tank all of my ammo and kill me in a few hits.  It's frustrating how impossible it feels, especially when surrounding levels are much lower difficulty.

When she screams and starts chasing you she's actually immune to all damage for the duration, what you need to do then is just keep away from her till it ends and she starts shooting again. Also use the two pillars between you and her as cover and use weapons with slash or toxin damage if possible because her shields recharge fast, Rhino will help you not die with his iron skin on, hope this helps.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Also try to build the Arca plasmor, that gun will wipe the floor with those puny frames

While the Arca Plasmor IS an awesome weapon... it's MR locked at 10. I'm not sure the OP has quite reached that level yet, being that they're new to the game still and haven't done Jupiter's junction.

What's your setup @NotASealInAHumanSuit? Her Hysteria makes her invulnerable (the ability that the above poster mentions), so I do suggest staying away from her for the duration. If you have Excalibur another good suggestion by an above poster, his Exalted Blade should make short work of her after she starts shooting you again... or if you'd like, I can help you farm Rhino if you don't already have him. Rhino is also a good choice with his Iron Skin ability, which will help you stay alive when modded for power strength... if energy allows, his Stomp will also help out here.

If you need help farming for Excalibur or Rhino, feel free to message me in-game... or even in the case that you need mods for this particular junction. I'm always happy to help out. 👍

Trust me, I know what it's like to be stuck on a particular mission at one point or another... I think we all do.

I'm looking at you, MR19 test.

Edited by MesaVandal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know that this is a little old, but i'll just post what i did so maybe it'll help someone.

Im a beginner at this game and i only have volt as warframe. What i did was i made Po (the long stick melee weapon), then used the second ability (which speeds up attacks) and then just hit her non stop. If she becomes orange just run away untill the orange circle disappears. Hitting her with the stick will stagger her non-stop, and then it just takes patience to beat her since she mostly cant do anything back.

It took me a few tries to finally win, becuase she was able to kill me in 2 hits, but i won and thats what counts at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Took her down on the first try with Rhino and decent but not great hek build - though she was surprisenly tough compared to the other junctions, and the while the hek definitely made a mark it did take way more ammo than expected to take her down. Max iron skin kept me from taking much of any damage though 🙂

You can build a hek at mr4, lots of vets recommended it and it does not disappoint 😉

good luck!

Edited by BRT_LovesSushi