The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I created my first warframe orokin lore video, I would really appreciate it, if y'all could give me feedback on it :D

As I said I would really appreciate it, thanks so much 😄 I'm more used to streaming so this was very different but I still really enjoyed making it and plan on making youtube videos as much as my twitch streams. I need to work on my voice more overall though 😄 Ok have an awesome rest of your day 😄

The video

edit: Thank you so much for the replies so far, I will take on board everything that you have all said and make sure it is there in the next video 🙂 

Edited by (PS4)WatchTiger

5 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

I can agree that maybe some subtitles (or having the script somewhere in the video, scrolling at the same pace as you speak, if there is one) could be of assistance for those having trouble with the accent.

Thank you for the feedback, I will definitely add this, thank you very much. I plan on moving to America in the next few years so I am working on changing my accent 🙂 For the meantime I will add the subtitles thank you, have an awesome rest of your day 😄 

An explanation on warframe lore is always welcome in my book. Hope you continue to share your finding on the abstract and hidden lores within the game!

Though some of the video part seems bland if only using pictures. I feel like it would give more "oomp!" if you used gameplay scene instead (like the part on infestation growth). Just a suggestion. 

Edited by Renseiryuu

I'd suggest if you're trying to get more serious in content creation that you get a better mic. Current one sounds like your webcam or something like that. I think a lot of people might be turned off by it especially since the video is all dialogue you might not get much retention time from your viewers.

3 minutes ago, Renseiryuu said:

An explanation on warframe lore is always welcome in my book. Hope you continue to share your finding on the abstract and hidden lores within the game!

Though some of the video part seems bland if only using pictures. I feel like it would give more "oomp!" if you used gameplay scene instead (like the part on infestation growth). Just a suggestion. 

Thank you very much for the feedback, and definitely, I will not only use mostly pictures next time, I will make it more unique. Thank you so much for the new subscription also and hopefully, you will enjoy my upcoming videos. Thank you and my favourite part was the infestation part also as it involved the viewer more I had thought 😄 Overall thank you so much and I will work on improving everything that you said. Have an awesome rest of your day 😄 

2 minutes ago, Zenviscerator said:

I'd suggest if you're trying to get more serious in content creation that you get a better mic. Current one sounds like your webcam or something like that. I think a lot of people might be turned off by it especially since the video is all dialogue you might not get much retention time from your viewers.

Yes, thank you for the feedback, and I am getting serious about it, so I am going to invest in a blue yeti mic. I was using my headphones originally then a static noise was coming through, so I switched to my laptop's mic 😄 Thank you for the feedback and have an amazing day 🙂