Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since we're getting prime parts everywhere, let us play kuva survival everywhere

Feltal

Since the void was made useless and prime parts were spread out for more "mission diversity" when can we see kuva survival on a better tileset? I feel it's only consistent to do so. Even after playing the kuva fortress for a long time now it's still an annoying maze.

Edited by Feltal

4 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Since the void was made useless and prime parts were spread out for more "mission diversity" when can we see kuva survival on a better tileset? I feel it's only consistent to do so. Even after playing the kuva fortress for a long time now it's still an annoying maze.

I mean, there is kuva all over the map. Its suppose to be end game content. I know that raises other questions which is off topic here but still, putting it on the easier survivals defeats the purpose.

5 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

"Give us a reason to return to the fortress!"

DE gives you Kuva Survival.

"Give us Kuva Survival everywhere!"

I never asked for a reason to play in that mess. Don't strawman me.

3 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

I mean, there is kuva all over the map. Its suppose to be end game content. I know that raises other questions which is off topic here but still, putting it on the easier survivals defeats the purpose.

I don't care what level the survival is make it level 100 starting for all I care I don't want to play in that maze. Also I'm stuck waiting once all the randomly generated kuva siphons are done, that's when I start up kuva survival.

Edited by Feltal

Just now, Feltal said:

I never asked for a reason to play in that mess. Don't strawman me.

I'm not. I'm pointing out how your idea would sound to the devs when compared to what they had to listen to for a year already. Its not going to go anywhere. Kuva Survival is set in that location by design and wouldn't make sense elsewhere. It also rather finishes invalidating the other Kuva missions if you just throw the one exclusive to the fortress into the rest of the star chart. At that point you may as well ask for DE to just remove Kuva missions and just have floods and survivals.

7 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

It also rather finishes invalidating the other Kuva missions if you just throw the one exclusive to the fortress into the rest of the star chart. At that point you may as well ask for DE to just remove Kuva missions and just have floods and survivals.

See where I'm going with the whole void thing? Yeah.

If anything it would still make lore sense for them to put kuva in the void.

Edited by Feltal

Kuva Fortress moves where Kuva is currently more abundant, thats why Kuva nodes often appear in planets where the fortress is near.

Reason why Kuva Survival is available within the Fortress alone is because its where Kuva often is stored and handled so the atmosphere there is saturated with it.

Its not DE's fault that you're bad at directions! Kuva fortress is far easier than Eris tilesets but you dont see people complaining DE to change Eris tile set.
Also invalid comparison. Prime parts arent resource currencies that are farmed and used in large numbers.

Void isnt useless either. Its where people go to do regular missions/alerts/hour-long Mot or even argon crystal farm. Just like you dont like to be 'strawman'-ed for a decision that made by a large number of people, you cant decide for the large number of people either of what is useless or not.

Git. Gud.

14 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

Void isnt useless either. Its where people go to do regular missions/alerts/hour-long Mot or even argon crystal farm. 

Just because you weren't around to see the glory days of the void doesn't mean that's a lot to do, or that there are worthwhile rewards there for veterans.

14 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

Its not DE's fault that you're bad at directions! Kuva fortress is far easier than Eris tilesets but you dont see people complaining DE to change Eris tile set.
Also invalid comparison. Prime parts arent resource currencies that are farmed and used in large numbers.

It's not about being bad at directions, it's about having to jump through half opened, torn through, or broken looking holes and not being able to because of the terrible geometry.

Edited by Feltal
commas

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

You youngsters with your relics. Back in my day, we had void keys, and some of us spent hours grinding with one to get rare primes.

And I preferred it. That's what I'm getting at with the whole ruined void thing.

Edited by Feltal

3 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Just because you weren't around to see the glory days of the void doesn't mean that's a lot to do, or that there are worthwhile rewards there for veterans.

That has nothing to do with the kuva survival being in the kuva fortress. I respect your 'veteran' status but it just means you spent more time here, that doesnt mean your opinion is universally accepted by the majority of the veterans.
Serving kuva survival in all available occasions will make the kuva siphons and floods obsolete. In general according to your theory you are asking to kill a part of the game by giving example that killed a part of the game.

3 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

In general according to your theory you are asking to kill a part of the game by giving example that killed a part of the game.

Exactly, except this time it would be beneficial. Just using DE logic here don't think too hard about it.

3 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

I respect your 'veteran' status but it just means you spent more time here, that doesnt mean your opinion is universally accepted by the majority of the veterans.

The veteran comment was mostly a response to your "Git. Gud." comment that was very constructive and added a lot to this discussion.

Edited by Feltal

2 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Exactly, except this time it would be beneficial. Just using DE logic here don't think too hard about it.

You think it's beneficial, others think it's not, same with the relics. And I'm fairly certain the majority are fine with the current state of Kuva survival.

5 minutes ago, Volkeris said:

You think it's beneficial, others think it's not, same with the relics. And I'm fairly certain the majority are fine with the current state of Kuva survival.

At the very least I'd like to see some of the big offending tiles in kuva survival dealt with. The one with the big spiral staircase in the middle and torn hole in the side and floor that are hard to jump through but the most convenient way in.

I'm not sure you can say most people are fine with the current state of kuva survival when there's a massive crowd asking for scaling kuva and they won't do it. Most of that massive crowd won't even play the mode because of it.

Edited by Feltal

5 minutes ago, Feltal said:

At the very least I'd like to see some of the big offending tiles in kuva survival dealt with. The one with the big spiral staircase in the middle and torn hole in the side and floor that are hard to jump through but the most convenient way in.

I can not agree more, that tile is horrendous. 

2 hours ago, Feltal said:

I'm not sure you can say most people are fine with the current state of kuva survival when there's a massive crowd asking for scaling kuva and they won't do it. Most of that massive crowd won't even play the mode because of it.

Then that means the mode was not made for that type of player. DE does not want to encourage long-term mission runs. The endless fissures are the one and only endless mission type that has any kind of reward scaling. All of the rest as they are now are the same exact reward system. DE's proposed changes to reward pools have not even passed the drawing board, and may never do so. Rivens flat out break this game, so they very clearly deserve to require a grind to get the top quality rolls.

Changing the maps to be better is just QoL stuff, and thats perfectly fine.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

This...I'm burned out on the kuva fortress... and pretty much any tileset for that matter that is basically geometry dog vomit from Eris to Europa... They are simply not fun for me...I miss the clean halls of the Void and Jupiter..Those type of tile sets I find enjoyable when I can chain a series of parkour moves and wall hops in survival runs.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey