The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Lua like the Unum to us and if so do we have to wake her up?

(PSN)alvian00

ever since the second dream i hear mention of "the womb in the sky" aka Lua. so i begin to wonder is Lua the Unum to us? do we have a connection to Lua much like the ostrons to the unum. or maybe Lua is Margulis it self. its possible to do transference on non-warframe the silver grove did show us that. so maybe Balis did save Margulis but only her mind and hide it and turn it into Lua's neural sentry intent to do transference once more to restore Margulis using Lotus's body. also judging the way Lua is falling apart there not much time and we will have to chose do we save Margulis or Lotus?  

Edited by (PS4)alvian00

So far the Unum's Tower and Ostrons is/are the only known example of this form of symbiosis. The second closest thing would be the Warframe/Operator synergy that is the Tenno.

Lua is the name the Orokin bestowed upon the Moon. In truth, it's just the removal of the n from Luna.

Speculation and spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

Margulis was resurrected by the Lotus according to my theorycrafting, and this isn't impossible given the scope of technological wonders available in this context. Currently, since Apostasy. based on what I can tell, Lotus was essentially in a symbiotic relationship to Margulis (by raising her from the dead and restoring her to as much a pristine condition as possible) until Ballas kicked her out. Margulis for all I can tell is alive and well, but like us, due to Lotus, has missing some memories (likely Lotus' memories, ones about the Sentients, and supposedly everything after Margulis' demise until this moment, though then again there could be remnants due to how aggressive Ballas was with dismounting the Lotus).

That means Margulis is basically back, mentally AND physically, in the same body. Lotus on the other hand may likely contact us as her actual Sentient form, perhaps initially stating that she has lost connection to Margulis and that Ballas would not want us to go after her as of now, then mentioning that Ballas may have knowledge on how to stop Hunhow's reign. This would lead to us trying to get to Ballas before Shadow-Stalker does, which would likely result in watching one of the most serious-hilarious fight scenes in existence play out:

Shadow-Stalker swinging War in many ways at Ballas, each time never hitting him - as though by instinct. The rest of the scene would either be Ballas and Hunhow trying to out-sass eachother, but I'm speculating entirely.

Also: the Womb of/in the Sky was first mentioned in Stolen Dreams and New Strange. The details of which are in the Spoilers.

Spoiler

I believe that Chroma, following the Pelt's objectives perhaps, made a report ("ALL IS SILENT AND CALM. HUSHED AND EMPTY IS THE WOMB OF THE SKY.") basically saying 'all-clear' to the other Sentients, though the message got lost and turned into the Arcane Codices so the Sentients never got the message. If they did get it in some other timeline, before we became as active as are now, then they would've presumed us all gone, giving us the element of surprise at the cost of the Sentients being a fully fledged, fully active presence which is aggressively hunting down any remaining Orokin.