Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pink Neck Cyst Removal!

Zareek

Greetings!

I would really like to be able to enter the infested room, to remove the neck cyst, at ANY TIME. The feature with the infested kubrow is cool and all, but I already have one. So at this point, the pink cyst is just visually displeasing to look at. And it takes days before its ready to be removed. Can we please have an alternative mechanic added so thats not the case?

8 minutes ago, Zareek said:

Greetings!

I would really like to be able to enter the infested room, to remove the neck cyst, at ANY TIME. The feature with the infested kubrow is cool and all, but I already have one. So at this point, the pink cyst is just visually displeasing to look at. And it takes days before its ready to be removed. Can we please have an alternative mechanic added so thats not the case?

I agree with you completely, but... probably not, seeing as the removal feature is in place and DE's working on everything else.

If youve previously removed a cyst via the helminth chair in the infested room then it should be gone forever on that frame, if they are coming back then its a bug

Edited by Nova73

What we need is the ability to render a Warframe immune to Cysts BEFORE it is afflicted by it.

How will this work? See in Spoilers.

Spoiler

1: DE makes Eidolon Phylaxis obtainable.
2: Make Eidolon Phylaxis.
3: DE makes the following possible: Go to Arsenal, Warframe / Upgrades, Actions / Immunize.
4: Inject Eidolon Phylaxis.
5: Warframe cannot be infected by Cyst.

Alternatively, make it so that as soon as the Cyst is visible, make Helminth open the door and allow you to use the chair to get it off.

17 minutes ago, Nova73 said:

If youve previously removed a cyst via the helminth chair in the infested room then it should be gone forever on that frame, if they are coming back then its a bug

I wasnt aware of that. I got my kubrow from my Ash Prime. All the other cysts Im getting are a bother though.

6 hours ago, Zareek said:

Greetings!

I keep the cyst on frames I like it on, and remove it on frames I dont like it on. It is handy to keep at least one cyst on a frame stashed in your arsenal encase your little infested companion dies from neglect.