The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any chance to see which focus is selected without going into operator and so stuff?

(PSN)Midcall

Before a mission, check your focus school. You will be running Zenurik mostly anyways unless you are doing Eidolons with Unairu or Madurai since Vazarin revives can't be replenished and Naramon will soon be destroyed with combo meter changes in the next big melee patch.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

19 hours ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

There was a time, the focus passives were displayed in upper corner when activated, since its gone, how can i see which foucs is selected in a mission, without the need to go in operator to do stuff?

I've been asking for a option to choose school in your frame loadout for ages, it's never happened and I don't know why, because going to your operator and making a selection every time you swap frames is as bad as wanting to use multiple pets, having to put one into status, wait, take one out, wait, rush, equip... All this crap should just be build into the arsenal 1 click to set like every other system selection in the game

19 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Before a mission, check your focus school. You will be running Zenurik mostly anyways unless you are doing Eidolons with Unairu or Madurai since Vazarin revives can't be replenished and Naramon will soon be destroyed with combo meter changes in the next big melee patch.

Naramons actually pretty good. The affinity boost makes it easy to farm focus or mastery so even after the patch it will still be useful

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Carnage2K4:

I've been asking for a option to choose school in your frame loadout for ages, it's never happened and I don't know why, because going to your operator and making a selection every time you swap frames is as bad as wanting to use multiple pets, having to put one into status, wait, take one out, wait, rush, equip... All this crap should just be build into the arsenal 1 click to set like every other system selection in the game

This would be so a nice change to enjoy game much more. As someone who hunts pretty often, i often use Unairu for whisp spawning or madurai when playing volt, but for general gameplay i prefer zenurik or naramon. Happend so often that i simply forgot to change focus.