Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coupon Excluded Bundles

(XBOX)Lycentia

I would really like to know why I can't use those daily activity coupons on bundles. And I don't mean the ones with just items put together already at a discount. I get that (mostly). I mean the bundles containing things you can't buy separately. Deluxe bundles mostly, but there are a few others, like the kubrow/kavat kits.

I understand why the coupons can't be for plat on console like on PC, But, considering PC users get to use their discounted plat on anything, this seems a tad unfair.

Edited by (XB1)Lycentia

Agree. I remember when I played on PC I almost never let the plat coupon expire. Even if I bought the cheapest offer available, it was worth it. But on console... it’s abother story. I’ve let coupons come and go because the only things I care about, that aren’t super cheap already, are bundles. 

IMO you should be able to use the market discounts on anything in the market as long as it isn’t Tennogen related.

Umm in that case, I think Consoles gets the better deal overall.

1 - While you don't get 75% off plat purchases like on PC, there's often PSN and Xbox Live sales on plat which end up being somewhat similar (well, it's more 50-60% rebate).

2 - For expensive purchases, you can get 75% off them (making for example deluxe skins really cheap).

3 - Finally, console have the tennogen stuff costing plat instead of real money, meaning people that do alot of trade can just trade for them whereas on PC you have to spend real life money on tennogen.

That said, the only thing that really annoys me is the fact the 75% off rebate doesn't apply on most of the stuff I would want to buy. Want to buy riven slots, slots, tennogen stuff, bundles, well tough luck because all of this doesn't work with the rebate. I left tons of these rebates expire lately because my wishlist is full of stuff I want, yet there's pretty much nothing that's not a tennogen creation or bundle.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

• 3 months later...
On 2018-06-05 at 6:03 AM, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

That said, the only thing that really annoys me is the fact the 75% off rebate doesn't apply on most of the stuff I would want to buy. Want to buy riven slots, slots, tennogen stuff, bundles, well tough luck because all of this doesn't work with the rebate. I left tons of these rebates expire lately because my wishlist is full of stuff I want, yet there's pretty much nothing that's not a tennogen creation or bundle.

Sorry for bringing back this dead thread 😛

But pretty much the same  for me, I would want to buy lots of stuff from the market, but the discounts never apply on those, so when I think I have enough plat I always need 75% more. The discounts should just apply on so much more