Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #210: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Good day.

I am from the clan "Dark of the Sun".
I wish you a lot of luck with all the Obstacle Courses.
This is the one I made. It is definitely a hard one. Let's see if you can beat it if you decide to give it a go.
CU3a2jv.jpg

3 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Quests and frames are done by different parts of the team, one does not affect the other.

Plus, I think they said that he was not a part of Sacrifice during devstream anyway.

True, but they did say that the entire team is being used as of now for the sacrifice.

I recreated hell in the basement of my dojo.

with a perfect run, it takes a bit over a minute to clear, but it may take 20 tries if you're really good. you need to utilize more than just bullet jumps and mid air rolls.

J4W6qqO.jpgthe inside of these tunnels are filled with boundary walls, so be careful.

nCz75us.jpg

I recommend that you look for jumpable surfaces before attempting this monstrosity.

Tested and beaten with excalibur
-UltraWindow, the creator

Hey! I Welcome you to the Shadow of Obscurity's Dojo to check out my custom obstacle course! There are 4 main sections and 25 targets to hit.

First section is a short burst through lasers. Second is a shooting gallary made you limber you up for section three! The third section will test your parkour skills and give you a few targets to sharpen you up for the final shooting challenge. Section four is shooting gallary and a final test of your precision and agility!

Completion time is around 2m average.

9C1E69913DB437BDC27AB43F452494EB30619D2BCF827DF78B97B6E1F863A19D8E11BF2417C97F01FC18F9E0C87BA6BA359B10DB889A6C446D1A94CFF42AD4CB549DF8F14FC8E04D02018681AB5D5172538A545143B617B5E3AA6ACB119BB8D631E0B8E3

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Good good and can we have some news for upcoming update sacrifice when can we expect 2 come??? And is Vlad frame coming in same time as sacrifice? 🤔

Dude...Vlad was only shown a few weeks ago maybe...it takes a few months for the frames to come out,but you can expect a prime (limbo or chroma)

Clan Old Habits Die Hard
I tried to create a challenging but also doable run who's encouraging contestants to train some rather difficult jumps, my "guinea pigs" said they started to notice how they're getting better. All in all it consist of about 9 Different Segments with wallrunning, long distance jumps, shooting ranges and other things mafh1j.jpg
Its fairly long, I used about 600 Elements and I think with a perfect run it'd take about 2-3 minutes, its made with no jumpmods in mind10p6qmt.jpgfx589z.jpg28qvu53.jpgb5k8av.jpg
302w8j8.jpg

Archived