The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Timer issues since 22.20.9.1 [Fixed]

Invisibleaxeman

After the latest hotfix, 22.20.9.1I believe, I experienced the following issue in the
[Eurasia (Earth) Level 8-10] [Mobile Defense - Grineer] [Lith Fissure] mission.

Ran twice to verify bug wasn't tied to just one mission instance.

On inserting Mobile Defense key into a console, timer immediately completes with no defense phase necessary. I believe this is a bug as the only place I typically see instant timer completes for key into console missions are where it immediately follows with a sabotage portion.

It seems that any mission with a timer is having the timer count down extremely fast, instantly skipping from the intended timer to ~ 5 seconds. While this makes Mobile Defenses extremely easy, it adversely makes it impossible to complete missions such as Rescues where the timer running out means a failure. I first experienced it trying to do one of the event bounties on the Plains of Eidolon. Since I would really like to acquire Hunter Munitions, I would really appreciate an extension of the event if this bug is not fixed before the event ends. Thanks!

I believe this is also affecting other timers as well such as Incursion missions on the Plains of Eidolon lasting for about 3 seconds then dissapearing saying that I have failed the mission.

PLEASE DE FIX THIS I'M TRYING TO DO A DAMN RIVEN THAT INVOLVES INCURSION MISSIONS. Wasting my time yet again with these stupid rivens. First it was the condorocs, then the dargyns, and now this. Truly the only challenge about rivens is when DE breaks the conditions for them making it impossible to complete.

Edited by Lucidess

I think I experienced the exact sme thing with incursions in the eidolon plains : As soon as the Lotus gives me an incursion waypoint I rush to it, but by the time I get there (less than 10 seconds), the mission is already a failure and the Lotus tells me I was too late.

Same.  Rescue target insta-death as soon as you pop the door.

EDIT: Should clarify, not talking about the prisoner cell, rather the main door to the rescue tile.

Edited by h8seekr

13 minutes ago, JrGrendel said:

I can confirm that regular misson on Pacific/Earth runs without a problem. I guess it's only related to sortie.

Could someone confirm whether there is also problem with sortie's interception and spy missions?

All the timers on bounties are messed up too. For example rescuing the prisoner ends with an instant fail.

Having the same issue. It appears that all mission timers, whether for an objective or something else (e.g evac timer) are sped up by about a factor of 30-40. I've had this happen three times in a row while attempting to do Ghoul missions on the Plains with a squad. This seems to happen in any game mode, even Solo, so it can't be a sync issue with squad members. Doesn't seem to affect things that use percentages (e.g extractors for Excavation, Grokdrul injectors, etc.), but ANY timer counts down extremely fast - except the Survival timer, which seems to be normal (probably because it's synced with the air supply).

EDIT: I see the hotfix deploying now. GG DE.

I tried solo incursions (because of riven challenge) and after Lotus tells about the incursion the yellow waypoint shows up for maybe 2 seconds then it dissappears and Lotus notifies about failing to do the incursion.