Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The drawback of Onslaught

Sir_Bowen

I remember, back in the days, the community talks and discussed hardly about the old Draco XP-farm. Hundreds of players who had absolutely no clue about the game, because they only saw Draco from the beginning on. (Carried since MR1)

Now we have Onslaught for some time, and if you check your random Teammates, you will see:

Equiped with only Rank 0 Weapons at Onslaught, sitting in a corner or jumping around "leeching" the hell out of the game (and teammates).

If you check some Profiles of these Players, you will see:

MR16, 200Hours of Gameplay, less than 100.000 Kills in total (dozends of maxed Weapons without even a kill) 😕

MR23, 400Hours of Gameplay, less than 250.000 Kills in total (150 - 200 maxed weapons with less than 10 kills) 🤐

and so on (just examples, i saw Players way worser than that)

MR15 Players who ask how these Relics work (Onslaught Reward) and where they can find these missions. 🙄

I can tell storys you wont believe. 😞

So my question is, what is the Community and maybe DE thinking about these Draco XP-Farm called Onslaught ?

Did we really need the next swarm of players who didnt saw anything else than Onslaught ?

And dont get me wrong, i dont talk about players who farm theire Focus or Standings there, because these players try to kill anything as fast as possible to gain theire focus.

One solution would be:

Players have to bring atleast a maxed Warframe AND maxed Weapon(s) to Onslaught to get rid of these "i cant kill anything here, because my weapons didnt even have mods in it" Players

What did the Community thinks about this ?

Looking forward for some pros and cons, solutions and meanings

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with you in some sense..

Onslaught is a good XP farm..

But any Farm/Camp, really, deprives experience to the game..

More or less Farming/Camping becomes a habit.. Then the only known way to play the game..

I've never used a Trinity Link Nuke build.. I sold my damn good Castanas Riven, because really, Castanas are not that great.. Along with Penta and Tonkor.. But it's like Wow, someone was smart enough to create a Trinity Link Nuke build and DE nerfed the fuk out of it? I mean i agree with the Nerf because i was doing a lot of standing around with Trinity Link Nuke.. But most of any other frame is the same..

Edited by Grimmstyler

Am 9.7.2018 um 21:54 schrieb Darkstar2099:

DE should just remove shared XP in onslaught. U either contribute and kill for xp or u get nothing. Problem solved

Ouch............wow and what if you are in a group with a ult volt.range saryn and a banshe/nova??? if you remove shared exp....ppl without a cc roomcleaner frame.... you are fluffed

But maybe some kind of a more punishing afkler system.Aka you leech you loose exp or something like that

7 hours ago, Croise said:

Ouch............wow and what if you are in a group with a ult volt.range saryn and a banshe/nova??? if you remove shared exp....ppl without a cc roomcleaner frame.... you are fluffed

But maybe some kind of a more punishing afkler system.Aka you leech you loose exp or something like that

Dont need to nuke the room to get xp, enemies are already high level. You just need to take a good weapon and start killing. You will get the xp quick.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Darkstar2099:

Dont need to nuke the room to get xp, enemies are already high level. You just need to take a good weapon and start killing. You will get the xp quick.

????that has absolutely nothing to do with what i wrote-.-