Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I recently got captured by grustag prompting the need for a bolt release. Upon crafting the grustag bolt release I received the message that my warframe is now free, but the grustage bolt remained on all of my frames. I think it is a visual bug because after playing through a mission the grustag bolts were gone.

Edited by GreySkyGodoftheMachine

I had the follwoing Bug:

Mission: Orokin Derelict Survival - Solo

Warframe: Vauban Prime

Ability: Vortex

I threw the Vortex, and run straight through the next rooms. As i came back after some time, the Vortex was still there. And it was standing there for the whole mission time. This happened serveral times.

BUG: Rhino Iron Skin

There is bug with rhino iron skin health. I use Ironclad mods where rhino gets armor buff for 10 second. with this buff of course rhino iron skin got more extra health.

usually the extra health value stays even after the armor buff runs out. but now the extra health value's gone as soon as the armor buff runs out.

for example, my rhino iron skin normal health is only 5k, with ironclad buff i get to 45k ironskin health. This 45k value usually stays the same even after the ironclad buff runs out. but now the 45k value revert back to 5k as soon as the ironclad buff is gone. 

this happen after the last update

here's the picture

1. Ironclad buff. 10 sec 1640% armor buff

Spoiler

165n31g.jpg

2. Casting Iron skin Immediately after, the iron skin health goes to 56k

Spoiler

WGdb7bw.jpg

3. and after the BUff runs out 10 sec later, iron skin health immediately revert to its original value (without buff)

Spoiler

kgjmJ15.jpg

THis happen after the last update. usually the iron skin health value stays even after the buff runs out.

please fix this issue. 

Edited by INSANEDOCTOR

Upon alt-tabbing out of the client for a longer amount of time than a few seconds will lock up the client, causing only low-resolution textures to be shown, and upon looking at any items in any of the menus, none of the inventory icons will load. When attempting to load into a mission or return to the login screen, the loading bar will grow to full and stop at 100%, yet not doing anything. From this point, the client becomes hard locked to the only solution being to alt-F4 out of the client and restart the game. You are able to do things like craft items, equip mods, etc relating to general actions in the orbiter, and will also load 3D previews of weapons in the arsenal if clicked on. As someone who alt-tabs out of the game to mess with things like music and youtube videos playing, I constantly get this bug happening, leaving me to have to repeatedly open and close the game just to play it normally.

This may or may not be considered a bug, but it is something that i think should be fixed at some point. if you use the Excalibur Onyx Skin on Excalibur Umbra, you have to black out or darken some of the metallic parts of the skin so the scarf doesn't look ridiculous with most color schemes. picture included for the default colors of the Onyx Skin. this may not be a game breaking bug, but i would like to see this fixed at some point. I believe all it would take to fix this is reassigning the metallic parts to categories that don't affect the scarf.

https://imgur.com/a/eGeh1N0

Edited by Joezappi777

When attempting to change game mode, the option  for  "Friends Only" was missing, and  "Solo"  was replaced with a glitched "Sell Items."

I had been playing for about 3-4 hours when it happened. 

Spoiler

aQ3vLGD.jpg

Unfortunately I don't know what triggered it.

Doing the MR10 quest, didn't quite make the first jump and now I was stuck at a white screen where I can hear the NPCs and shoot, and do stuff, but can't see anything since it's a snowblind screen. So I'm stuck waiting to get killed, unlikely, or aborting and having to try again tomorrow.

Then I try to jump, slide, roll etc...and now I'm stuck without any ability to move. Which forces me to abort mission.

However, then I ended up getting to MR10.

So thought you might want to know.

Tether Grenade graphics fix in latest update causes penta grenades to look extremely bright.

Spoiler

LHKgoiA.jpg

Spoiler

4HBrWZI.jpg

Penta grenades without the tether grenade mod look perfectly normal. Weapon energy color has no effect on how the tether grenades look.

Edited by JexyJexy

This seems to be a bit of a long-standing bug (or at least it feels like a possible bug; someone please correct me if this is actually an intended feature), but the Nikana Prime's accent coloring doesn't seem to actually do anything to change the weapon's appearance for the main coloring options of the weapon. If it is supposed to change anything, I honestly don't know what that would be. I already went into Captura mode to examine it a bit more closely, and the accents option for the main color options seriously doesn't seem to have any effect on the weapon's appearance.

And before people start telling me, I'm well aware that changing the colors of the attachments on the weapon colors the sheath as well. I'm referring to the main set of color options, before going into the attachment options of the weapon.

I farmed some credits  with credit booster in index and I was sure I had enough money for next 1-2 months of baro items and trades. I did some relic, ayatan and mod trades, today I just saw i have only 4,80,000 credits available. I am pretty sure I had over 1,00,00,000+ credits.Any bug or I spend all credits without checking ! 😧🤫

I just checked a screenshot uploaded in 18.02.2018 in steam....there I can see I had 1,15,43,144 credits in my inventory. Strange !

So this happened...
whenever someone got dismembered.
it is way bigger than the corpse itself and is centered on it while the corpse is more than three or four cm from the edge of the screen.
I'm not the only one getting this, the other two in the image had it too and all on the same corpses