Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

When I go fishing, the bait/pigment doesn't work and the item used is wasted with no effect, it seems to work if I spam to use lots of bait or something until one sticks in the water, but that is really wasteful and I'm unable to get certain fishes because I can't use the required bait

So here's a video of the messed up hitbox of weapons. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jpUfX50h4XQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You see the bullets clearly not registering when firing at a target, it's not every target but some. It's really a big deal when more than half of Warframes gameplay is guns.

Edited by RaigenKarasuga

Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but...

While using Umbra, if you aren't host, switching to operator mode and then returning to Warframe mode resets your Field of View setting to default. Seems like it happens when your game catches up to the server after you transfer back to Warframe mode, and warps you to where the AI Umbra is. The options menu doesn't show the change, and you have to change the FOV slider to get it to go back. (until you use operator mode again and it resets to default again)  

5 hours ago, JasonKezia said:

Host migration for Onslaught has seemed to come back with vengance. Get to the load screen for host migration and it won't complete, only way out is ALT+F4.

Occurs effectively everytime the host leaves/crashes/dc.

this is so frukorking annoying, can this be addressed please?, after four attempts at public elite Onslaught, alt f4'ing  and losing all the progress repeatedly wasting the better part of an hour for nothing in return get's old very fast!

@[DE]Danielle

Please provide developers with information about bug:
1. Reproduced on almost every mission (in all planets), where it is possible to assemble a party. Also, a similar problem occurs in a Solo.
2. The problem does not depend on whether you are a host or not - it works anyway.
Please fix this bug. It's very difficult to play,
that many enemies simply do not receive damage.

The video is a Russian version of the game, but the essence of the problem is clear. This enemy, wherever you shoot - does not react to the damage. It's like shooting in the air:

Edited by Broccoli_nyu

1 hour ago, Broccoli_nyu said:

@[DE]Danielle

Please provide developers with information about bug:
1. Reproduced on almost every mission (in all planets), where it is possible to assemble a party. Also, a similar problem occurs in a Solo.
2. The problem does not depend on whether you are a host or not - it works anyway.
Please fix this bug. It's very difficult to play,
that many enemies simply do not receive damage.

The video is a Russian version of the game, but the essence of the problem is clear. This enemy, wherever you shoot - does not react to the damage. It's like shooting in the air:

I've noticed this issue as well, it seems to be related to CC or displacement effects, and also happens to dargyns when they're knocked off of their ship, it seems to happen both when I'm the host and when I'm not, in many mission types, and with many weapons, although shotguns are the worst offenders. Occasionally a buckshot shotgun will be able to clip an enemy with a single pellet, although I can't get it to consistently hit a bugged enemy. I've had multiple people confirm they're having the issue too, and assumed it was connection issues, but it doesn't seem to be connection problems.

I'm sure this has been covered already in detail but I wanted to make the note in case it hasn't been. With umbra there is a bug that when you go into your operator form and back to umbra (for energizing dash for example) you lose all your shield, the camera goes wonky (which is very disorienting) and you get a transference static debuff like your operator died. This seems to happen when not being the host of a mission. Being the host there is no issue with this interaction. 

I found a bug that happens when i get pulled into a mission/relay in the middle of modding my exalted weapon and lose my stance mod and cant but it back in.

0751cde95002751764ca326596cbd943.jpg
https://gyazo.com/0751cde95002751764ca326596cbd943

Edited by AnimeLover24
It also seems to removed all the mods I had on Excalibur umbra https://gyazo.com/a952832429d3a5757e84b82cab949db0

3rd time now in 1 day that ppls get kicked out of Onslaught or leave and this triggers the rest of the team gets thrown in loading screen and have to alt+f4 without getting any rewards of all the waves done b4!!! 

I can confirm that Mesa's 4 is getting extra benefit from mods when the Mesa player is a client (not host/solo) is still in the game as reported earlier in this thread. She definitely seems to get double the crit chance bonus from mods (i.e. a 170% Primed Crit Chance gets applied twice) and it might be applying to other mods as well as the damage numbers look far higher than usual. That could be my imagination though.

When hosting/solo: my crits are white/yellow.
When not hosting: my crits are mostly yellow with the occasional orange

There are no other buffs in play that affect crit chance.